Chapter 19

{San's POV}

Today was the day of the party, Wooyoung's and San's friends all stayed at the mansion since the house was bigger than the rest of their houses. Everything was ready and set for the party, they all had woken up early to fix everything up, Wooyoung had made breakfast and San made homemade juice for all of them to have.

San was probably the most excited out of all of them, it was his first time having a party and it was also his first time even going to a party which is why he is so excited and the fact that they could get caught made this seem even funnier.

San brought his friends to his room to get dressed for the party while Wooyoung took his friends to his parent's room for them to get dressed as well, they didn't to have no one having sex and shit at the party, all of that can happen the next day but not at the party. San decided to pull out some amazing leather pants that showed off his ass perfectly along with a crop top yellow shirt, he looked amazing, and he knew that Wooyoung was going to drool over this.

Then he went downstairs to Wooyoung putting out all of the beers and sodas, the beer was for people who liked alcohol while the soda was for the people who didn't like alcohol. When Wooyoung looked up he was shocked when he saw San and especially with the outfit that he had on, he thought that San looked amazing, and he would absolutely love to fuck San right here and right now.

"Holy shit." Wooyoung said as he looked at San up and down while licking his lips, they promised that they wouldn't have sex when the party was going on, but San was now making it hard for Wooyoung to even think at this point.

"Do you like it? Do you think I'm pretty, babe?" San said accidentally, because he never used a cute couple's nickname like that, but it just slides out of his mouth, and he was sure that Wooyoung wouldn't mind that either.

"So pretty, baby. You look so pretty." Wooyoung said as some drool came out of his mouth from just watching San move back and forth between the fridge and the counter which made San giggle at how weird his boyfriend was being. San simply shook his head before the doorbell rung which meant that the party was finally going to begin, Wooyoung put on some dance music while San opened the door to let everyone in.

At this point, there was about 150 people in the house dancing, singing, drinking, talking, eating and making out. San was in the middle of the dance floor with Wooyoung as they grinded against each other's bodies to the music, the crowd was watching them, but they couldn't careless as long as they had each other.

"SANNIE HYUNG!!!!" San turned around and gasped when he saw his old best friend from his other school, he had gone to a prep school before he went to KQ high, and he couldn't believe that he was here.

"NANA!!" San hugged the boy and smiled which left Wooyoung angered, because some random boy who he didn't know was hugging his boyfriend, plus Wooyoung has always been an extremely jealous person but he always knew how to hide it better than others.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe you live here. By the way this is my boyfriend Jeno, he plays on the basketball team and he's hot." Jaemin said as he smiled while he wrapped his arm around Jeno's muscular arm and that also made Wooyoung happier knowing that this Jaemin guy already has a boyfriend.

"Hi, I'm San and this is my boyfriend Wooyoung." San said as he pulled Wooyoung towards him.

After that, Woosan and Nomin were talking about couples and cute shit like that, Jeno and Wooyoung were bonding over the fact that they both liked basketball while Jaemin and San were talking about gossip.

The party went on and on until 4:00 in the morning, San was happy that he had seen his old best friend again while Wooyoung was happy to know that he had made a new friend in Jeno.

But with all this fun came something that neither of them noticed and that was a boy, the same boy who Wooyoung last fucked a few months ago, that same boy had watched everything between Wooyoung and San and he hated it, because he wanted Wooyoung for himself and he would do anything to get Wooyoung by his side instead of San.

--

{The Unknown boy POV}

He will be mine, besides San isn't even that handsome or cute as me, so I'll still have a chance to get Wooyoung by my side.