Chapter 15

{San's POV}

The next morning was interesting, because auntie and Jaehyun were actually at the kitchen table when Wooyoung and San woke up which was definitely weird, because Jaehyun works early in the morning and Asha meets with her friends around 8:00 in the morning. San was especially confused, because they have been having alone time with each other for so long while Wooyoung couldn't care less.

"Boys, we have something to tell you. So please come over here and sit down." Asha said as she placed some breakfast on the table, it was just some simple eggs, bacon and buttered bread but San was totally okay with that.

"What's going on, dad?" Wooyoung asked as he sat right next to San and underneath the table, he had also grabbed San's hand, it was something that he does when he's nervous or when he just wanted to touch San.

"Well, Asha and I have decided to go on a 1-month trip to Paris. It's not just a relaxing trip though, I'll also have to do some business over there. I'm leaving you two alone, here all by yourselves, so please don't ruin the house and if you do just make sure that you clean it up, alright boys." Jaehyun explained as he ate some of his breakfast little by little.

Once they heard what Jaehyun had to say, the first thing that went into their minds was,

'We finally get to be alone.'

and

'We should definitely throw a party.'

It was exciting knowing that they weren't going to be in the house for a whole month, they would be able to do whatever they wanted, they could have sex, kiss and play around with each other all they want without having their parents there.

"You guys will be okay on your own right?" Asha asked as she looked specifically at San, she knows exactly what he's been through and she's not really sure if she should leave San here alone without her, she always forgets that San is becoming older and that soon he's probably not going to need her help.

"Yes, we'll be fine, it's okay auntie. I'll be fine, I'll be doing the cleaning while Woo will do the cooking. Everything will be just fine." San explained as he took a bite of his bacon and moaned because it tasted so good which lowkey made Wooyoung slightly hard, but he wasn't dealing with that shit right now.

"Okay, as long as you're okay." Asha said as she patted San's head before she left the kitchen and went straight to her bedroom probably taking a nap or something. Jaehyun finished his food right after Asha left for the bedroom, he got up put his dish in the sink and then walked to the bedroom as well leaving San and Wooyoung alone.

"We have to throw a party." Wooyoung and San said at the same time, they both giggled when they did because this made them seem like they were soulmates or something and they were totally okay with that since they both liked each other so much.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun but first we have to find out when Jaehyun and auntie are leaving, so then we could do it the day after they leave." San said as he put his dish in the sink and right behind was Wooyoung who nodded, he did the same thing that San did and then he gave San a quick backhug.

"Okay now let's go cuddle." Wooyoung said as he pulled San upstairs for them to cuddle but they didn't notice that Jaehyun and Asha were actually watching the whole time.