Chapter 6

{Wooyoung's POV}

Wooyoung woke up inside of his room alone which meant that either San was already downstairs, or he was taking a shower and after what had happened last night with himself jerking off to San, he couldn't help but get curious as to where San is right now. Wooyoung started walking towards the bathroom and he immediately stopped when he heard San's beautiful voice singing to Pillow Talk by Zayn.

Wooyoung knows that he seems like a creep right now, but San's voice is beautiful, and he hasn't even seen San's naked body yet, his desire to have San is only growing more and more each and every day and he has only known San for a day in a half, he definitely wants to get to know San even more.

Wooyoung slightly opens the door and saw San's cute asscheeks, people would probably say that San is flat but to Wooyoung, he didn't really care about how big San's ass was because he knows that personality is way better than having an ass, but overall Wooyoung thought that San's ass was cute and he lowkey wanted to tap that ass.

Before anything else happens, Wooyoung decided to leave and go get dressed for school, he doesn't really need a shower because he had woken up early for his early morning work-out which also meant that he had token a shower already but decided to also take a nap which is what he did.

Wooyoung put on a black and white shirt that was buttoned up, but he made sure that a few buttons were still open, he put on some black skinny jeans and Adidas. Overall, he thought that he looked hot and most of all he knew that San would love his outfit from what he saw from San's outfit chooses.

San finally came out of the bathroom, he was wearing a pink sweater, white skinny jeans and Sperry's to make the outfit come together and God did Wooyoung think that San looked beautiful today. Sure, his hair was still wet but overall San looked gorgeous today.

"You look gorgeous today Sanshine." Wooyoung said as he put his phone down, he walked close to San and only stopped when their faces were almost touching, he could tell that San was getting nervous by the way that San was blushing and slightly shaking.

"T-thanks Woo but now that we are technically step-brothers or something, I'm not sure what we are but you can't be flirting with me like that." San said in a serious tone, but all Wooyoung could think about was how cute San was when he scolded him, he has this small pout on his face when he talks as well which makes this even cuter.

"So what? I don't care if we are technically step-siblings, that won't stop me from getting what I want." Wooyoung said as he stepped closer to San, but San backed up, he continued to walk towards San until San's back was up against the wall.

"And what is it that you want then? Tell me Woo." San asked as he pouted even more than before, Wooyoung almost leaned in to kiss those beautiful lips, but he decided that he could do that later or something.

"I want you." Wooyoung said as he smirked at San making San swallow his saliva and immediately look away, the tension between the two of them was palpable but before Wooyoung could do anything about it, his father called.

"Wooyoung, San it's time for school!!!" Jaehyun yelled throughout the house making both Wooyoung and San flinch. Wooyoung was kind of pissed that he didn't get to see what San's expression was when he said the truth about himself wanting San now all he has to do is make sure that everyone knows that San was his.