Chapter 13

2 weeks later

{San's POV}

San was excited, he was going on a date with Wooyoung, it was exciting because it was his first date that he was ever going on so he really hoped that it would be special. Wooyoung courting him happened to be one of the best things that could ever happen to him, the younger male would always buy him things, expensive things and he would always cuddle him and kiss him which would ultimately make San feel warm.

San and Wooyoung had been keeping the fact that they are basically dating to themselves, they didn't want anyone to know, and they did everything to hide it but now they finally get some time to themselves which means that they don't have to worry about whether people are looking at them or not.

Wooyoung said that they were going to a mall, an abandoned mall which meant that no one was going to bother them as long as they didn't make too much nosy, because if they do then they will probably have to go to jail for trespassing.

San grabbed his bag and walked out of the door; he was ready for this experience. It was San's first time ever doing anything sexually except for hand jobs to himself but he's never touched anyone else which is why he was so nervous and excited at the same time. San only knew Wooyoung for a few weeks, but he feels like he knows him for a longer time, they were like two peas in a pod or overall, they were like soulmates.

Wooyoung had already opened the door for San, and it made him blush, he had never felt like this at all for someone else and it was nice to have someone like him like this instead of wanting to be his friend or just being his bully. San used to have a bully when he younger, but they slowly left him alone when Seonghwa put them in their places.

"Are you ready, Sanshine?" Wooyoung asked as he looked at San up and down, he thought that San looked absolutely beautiful and he was only wearing shorts and an oversized shirt, the usual things that San would probably use to go to sleep but Wooyoung didn't care at all, he thought that San would look pretty even while wearing a trash bag.

"Yup, I'm ready to go. You don't think that my aunt would be scared when she realizes that we're not home right?" San asked as he turned his head to Wooyoung, he was always thinking too much which led to people thinking that San was an idiot even though he was actually the smartest kid in class.

"No, baby I wrote us a note saying that I was going to take you out to meet some of my friends. I even texted both of them just in case and I have a friend covering for me as well. So, you don't have to worry at all." Wooyoung explained as he held San's hand, he drove them out of the mansion and they went straight to the abandoned mall, he turned his head and noticed that he had brought some snacks and CapriSuns in the back.

Once they got to the mall, they parked in the garage and got out of the car, it was nighttime right now and the place looked beautiful especially because of the fact that some people had put lights in the garage, but no one was in it. Wooyoung helped San get out of the car and lifted him onto the top of the car, he then grabbed the drinks and snacks out of the car with a huge smile on his face.

"I really like spending time with you, Woo. You make me feel so different compared to how the others make me feel, is that bad? To have these kinds of feelings for you?" San asked as he looked up at the sky, it was beautiful, and this scene only made the mood get bigger for them to kiss but they haven't done that yet.

Wooyoung had his arm wrapped around San's shoulder while his head was leaning back on the car and San's head was leaning on his shoulder as well.

"Me too, you make me want to do better. I know that you probably don't fully trust me knowing that I'm a fuck boy, but I truly do like you so much that it hurts for me to be anyway from you." Wooyoung explained before turning his head towards San, he closed his eyes and leaned towards San, their lips connected, and it felt like electricity went throughout their bodies and it felt amazing.

"You really mean that?" San said as he puffed his chest with air, he was panting from the intense kiss that he and Wooyoung just had.

"Yes, I'm going to show you how much I truly feel for you." Wooyoung said as he pulled San closer to him while they layed on the car top.