Chapter 20 [M]

{Wooyoung's POV}

Once Wooyoung first woke up, he realized that he was right next to the love of his life Choi San, San was holding onto him for dear life and of course Wooyoung found that to be extremely cute. He found everything about San extremely cute and right now, his hormones were on the raise when he noticed that San's cute little ass was right against his cock.

Yes, Wooyoung is extremely horny right now and he wanted to fuck San now. Wooyoung grinded against San's butt and then he bit his lip to make sure that no moans left his mouth which was harder than you think.

He was growing harder and harder in his pants. San also happened to still be asleep, and he had no idea if the rest of their friends were still in the house or not, but he is desperate to fuck San. Wooyoung felt San move around his arms which immediately made him stop moving not really sure of how San would react to him doing this, because he simply didn't ask for permission.

"Woo, what are you doing?" San said a very raspy voice, because he had just woken up from his sleep, he turned his head towards Wooyoung and then he immediately stopped moving when he felt Wooyoung's hard-on against his thigh.

"S-sannie I want you so badly, can I please fuck you, baby?" Wooyoung asked in a shaky tone, he's been wanting this for so long, he's waited and fallen in love with the same boy that he met by accident in the hallway at school and now he wanted to San how much he truly loves him.

"Babe, what time is it? Do you want to wait until after school, instead of having sex before school?" San said in a sleepy tone when he realized that it was 6:00 and school starts at 8:00 which was about 2 hours away.

"Please baby." Wooyoung simply said and San couldn't take it anymore, he climbed on top of Wooyoung's lap and smiled dazedly down at Wooyoung who seemed a bit confused as to why San was on his lap.

"Let me take good care of you, babe." San said as he took after his shirt right in front of Wooyoung. Wooyoung's mouth widened when he saw the way that San was looking at him, it was almost as if San changed into a completely different person, and he was now seemingly cold looking.

Then San took off his pants but instead of himself facing Wooyoung, he turned his back and showed his ass right in front of Wooyoung which is something that he's seen before. He did this to tease Wooyoung as he grinded his ass against Wooyoung's clothes cock.

"Fuck, you look so pretty." Wooyoung said as he looked at San's pretty hole that was being grinded against his pants, he wanted to take off his pants and finally fuck San, but he wanted to see what his baby has in mind. San smirked as he finally took off Wooyoung's pants, he slapped his cock against his face which made Wooyoung groan and then San slipped his tongue out and licked the tip of the cock.

"Yummy." San said as he licked up all of Wooyoung's pre-cum. Of course, Wooyoung couldn't help but moan when he felt San's little tongue swerve around his cock. San moved away from Wooyoung's cock and then he moved his ass to face Wooyoung's face, he got the hint fast and kissed San's hole before slipping his tongue into his hole.

"F-fuck, Hmm faster." San moaned and Wooyoung continuously ate San out while he would slap San's little butt as well making San's cock twitch, he wondered if his brittle bones would be able to handle Wooyoung fucking him, but he wanted to have his first sexually experience with Wooyoung.

Wooyoung then slipped his finger into San's hole and slowly moved his finger in and out of him at a slow pace that could almost make San whimper, because of how slow Wooyoung was going. "You're taking my fingers so well, baby."

Hearing the praise made San's cock twitch again, "Please fuck me now, please please."

Wooyoung slipped his fingers out of his hole, he put a condom on because he wanted to be safe for San and then he maneuvered his cock into San's pretty hole, he grabbed San's hips and gasped when he realized how tight San's hole actually was plus it's been so long since he has had sex.

"Fuck, you're so tight." Wooyoung said as he slapped San's ass cheeks making his baby cry but in a good way, he was enjoying getting his ass slapped and he lowkey liked it when Wooyoung would show who the top actually is. Wooyoung moved in and out of San at a slow pace just to tease San and then he would suddenly fasten the pace only to go back to the slower pace.

This was making San go crazy, so he started fucking himself on Wooyoung's cock. San didn't care that this was his first time, he wanted Wooyoung now.

"Faster, fuck me faster Woo." San moaned out when he felt Wooyoung's cock fitting his sweet spot a few times only to move somewhere else to make sure that San knew that Wooyoung was teasing him.

"Whatever you say, baby." Wooyoung before thrusting up into San with all of his might, San had moaned so loud that it only made Wooyoung fuck into San faster, he wanted to hear more of those moans, and he wanted San to official be his.

San whimpered but continued to fuck himself back onto Wooyoung's cock, he was about to cum, and he felt his body getting weaker and weaker the more that Wooyoung would thrust into him, his eyes were opening and then closing as if he was tired and this made Wooyoung realize something,

"Baby, I think I should stop. Your bones....." Wooyoung said as he looked down at San who immediately started shaking his head while fucking himself back on Wooyoung's cock again.

"P-please finish me, about to cum." San whimpered and Wooyoung thrusted back into San a few more times before they both came at the same time. Wooyoung looked down at San and smiled as he wiped his and San's cum, then he wiped San's sweat away and said the special words that he never excepted himself to say.

"I love you so much Choi San." Wooyoung said as hugged San's back with hopes that he could make San feel better after the sex that they just had.

San looked at him with shock but immediately smiled, "I love you too Jung Wooyoung."