Prologue

She is the light.
He is the darkness.
She trust everyone.
He doesn't trust a single soul.
She is innocent.
He is a devil in disguise.
She is loving.
He is full of hate.
She is a beauty.
He is a beast.
She is his.
He was all his from eternity.

She is His light or He is Her darkness
Doesn't matter
She is his ,all His,from the moment
He saw Her.

In the middle of a luxurious hall, A man sitting on a sofa giving an aura of no less then a King is none other than RUDRA SINGH SHEKHAWAT and Infront of him is sitting a well-known and reputed judge of high court Adharsh Benerjee

His presence is so much intimating and dominating, how much powerfull his words would be...

Finally Having enough of their shit RUDRA spoke as he looked directly in his eyes "I would want you to dismiss the case tomorrow Mr.Adharsh banerjee."
"I will not do anything like that,I am a judge and I have oath to give justice to public"Adharsh replied with pure honesty afterall he is an honest judge but RUDRA's grip on the glass of water Infront him tighten that it broke into pieces..

The gaurds who were behind RUDRA knew that no Good is going to happen and this lawyer is not gonna see next sunrise...

RUDRA gestured his gaurd to back off , as he straighten himself and plucked out his gun from his waistband and pointed it on Adharsh but before he could fire,the sound of a melodious laugh reached his ears,with a hustle bustle of small steps,his heartbeat fastened after an eternity he felt as if he needs someone and that is the person whom he have not even seen but still craved for her sight with just one laugh that reached his ears,he moved his eyes to see where the sound is coming from, Finally he saw her there she was looking her hairs were stopping him from seeing her face but that didn't stopped him from scanned her body, she has a body of a goddess ,with perfect curves and her shiny hairs he wants to smell them,why he doesn't know,his heart is warm for the first time,finally she moved her hairs from her face giving full view of her face,which arise goosebumps on his body, he immediately draw his gun back before she could see the gun, as she was with her friends and was laughing on something he doesn't know before he could do something,A gasped escaped her lips as he looked at her eyes which are so damn innocent are fixed on his hand which is bleeding,She is being worried for him, A man who is going to kill Hundreds of people after leaving from here that included her father as well, but seeing her, he changed his mind now the all he wants is her...

She moved towards him and asked with so much worry "Does it pains.?"to which he just nodded as no "how comes it doesn't pain, I know it pains ok shut up."She scolded as she took his hand and bandaged it,his man were shocked to see someone scolding her and he was just nodding, he doesn't even listen to anyone and here he is nodding "it's done ,bandage it again tomorrow ok.?" And he again nodded, she stood up and went towards her father,As her father stood up "You can leave Mr.shekhawat" how much RUDRA wanted to punch this old hag but he stood up immediately and left but not before promising to return soon for his Queen for the QUEEN of SARAYEE......

This is pure my book no copying from any type of Drama,book or movie..