Chapter#18 (Punishment!)

She woke up to find herself in a dark room. The only source of light was the bulb in the room, that was also not working but definitely strolling here and there. Like a horror movie begins, she felt something on her feet, something was crawling on her feet.

She sat there froze, too shocked to move. That thing moved from her feet to her ankles, and before it could move upwards, she yelled out in fear. Bought her feet closer to her chest, she cried out at her miserably.

"H-help, s-someone please h-help." She uttered in her sobs, silently. when she again found that thing crawling on her feet. Suddenly that thing licked her feet. That thing soon disappeared somewhere.

"HELP!!" She yelled with all her might, when find nothing near her feet and sobbed once again. Maybe, someone will hear her. She soon heard something moving near her.

"Mr.Shekhawat. I-I am sorry, please. I will not runaway again. Please." She could only think of this specific man at this situation, well aware that only he can help her.

She hugged her legs closer, she now regrets running away from him, it's been more then an hour since she has been yelling and calling him for help, but no one came. Neither anyone listened to her. She wondered if the room was sound proof, because her yells were ear blasting.

Her throat was now dried and she was tired of sobbing. Do you love someone like this? Leaving them in a room alone with god knows what kind of creatures. After every five minutes, she felt something touching her feet. Thanks to heaven that thing didn't crawled up on her legs. Whenever, something reaches her feet, she would even silent her sobs to make that creatiure believe that it was another thing placed in the room.

"P-please someone help. Please. I-I am sorry. I won't run away ever, please take me away from here." She chanted like a fool, she was way too afraid to even yell now, what if that creature again came near her.

He sat there in darkness, gazing at her. He was hidden from her, he knew she couldn't see him. Since last 2 hours, he sat there silently. He knew, she is afraid of darkness. Leaving her in darkness was enough to scare the shit out of her. But then, he thought of making it even harsh for her. He left a puppy with her in the room.

The puppy would occasionally lick her feet and try to crawl on her. A white little puppy it was, but she would have only known if she had touched it. Which she was too afraid to do, he knew she thinks it's a snake. He wanted to laugh aloud, seeing how brave she was to runaway from him, and now in darkness, she was even afraid of a puppy. Another thing in his favour was that this particular dog don't bark. He wondered if the dog was mute, nevermind it did a good job.

Satisfied with her words, he finally stood up. Reached near her, he touched her wrist to move them a little from her legs, but as soon as he made her grip loosened, her body gave up. He worriedly tapped her cheeks, and rubbed her hand that were unusually cold.

"Rani, look up! it's me your Rudra." lifting her up in his arms. He moved towards his room, he had ordered his servants to leave the mansion for tonight. So, he wasn't worried that anyone would see him torturing his newly wedded wife.

Rudra had always this side of his, he shared nothing his servants, not even by mistake. His wife is their Queen and Queens are treated royally by their Kings. The things he did today to her, if any of his servant would have seen, it might have raised some questions and he wants none at this moment.

He rubbed her hands to give a little heat, then he removed her jewelry, and her veil. He tapped her cheeks once again, to see if she moves. Worriedly, he called his doctor and described the whole situation. It wasn't a panic attack thank fully, she just lost her senses, because of extreme fear. Now he curses himself, he shouldn't have done this.