Chapter#8 (Reality)

It was another morning with the same boring day...Rudra as usual has woken up, he had even completed his pending work before going to her College, Right now he is having his breakfast, while he is looking at his phone, well basically his Queen, who is still sleeping...

He shook his head with a small smile playing on his lip, at his Queen. She is indeed lazy, No matter how many times he had called her, she is still sleeping without any disturbance...while seeing her, he noticed his bite on her cheek, his marks are still there, and they are as dark as last night...

Last night after coming back from her Home, he gave his man, some rings and even ordered them, "This will turn into Red, when she would be somewhere around you, Green when She would be speaking , and Black when you would touch her or she will touch you... Whenever this ring change it's colour, that means she would be somewhere near,you need to capture her, because I need that Girl.." then he went back to his room, he can't interfere in his friends matter,all he can do is to make him understand or just point out his thoughts to his friend, but whatever his friend wants to do, he is free to do...

Later own Rudra left for the College, his Cars halted Infront of the College, diverting the attention of each person in College, Specially Girls, and there is no reason that he will not catch their Attention afterall, he has it all a women would ever want and more then that Shekhawat's are really famous for their loyalty, What would a women want more then this...?

Shanaya was now sitting infront of her dressing table, when she is basically lost in his thoughts, she still Can't understand that, how easily he made her brother his target.She gazed at her reflection in mirror and a gasp made it's way out of her lips. Well It was a mark, His mark, a bite mark, not the one that looks like hickey infact his teeth are basically printed on her cheek, now she knows, why the hell he was smiling and brightly looking at her Cheek pervert..!she took a foundation, and was about to apply it, when she noticed a ring on her finger...

This ring feels familiar, where I have seen it..? she muttered lightly, caressing the ring...she was lost in her thoughts remembering About the person, she has seen this ring on... leaving her thoughts behind, she came downstairs and sat on dinning table...

"Shanaya what happened to your cheek..?"her father asked her, gazing at her a little swollen cheep, while Shanaya choked on her breakfast, as she looked up to see her father gazing at her cheek...

"Uh.. D.dad a mosquito bite, you know.." she replied again eating a morsel from her breakfast, while her father didn't seemed to be satisfied, before he could question her, she spoke...

"Mama How is Bhai now..?" She asked her mother, diverting her father's attention, she was actually worried for her brother, and she needed a topic to divert their attention, so what could be better then this...

"He is fine beta, but just having some issues while moving his arm, don't worry he will be fine soon, you should focus on yourself.."her mother answered her while giving her another glass of Juice, but her words surely bought tears in that little girl's eyes, who is just too emotional for her own good...

"Don't cry sweetie, he will be fine soon.." her father patted her head, kissed her forehead and gestured her to continue her Breakfast...

Shanaya was now sitting in her Car, but her mind is busy on that Stalker's ring, she is trying her best to remember that very Person, but heck..! Every time she just couldn't find that mysterious unknown man's face, who makes her feel uncomfortable yet comfortable at the same time...

She herself doesn't know why she didn't stop him last night...? Why she didn't screamed, instead she was calmed by his touch but this doesn't work out for her, atleast not for now, as all she can think about is to STAY AWAY...who wonders when that mysterious unknown man would became psycho AGAIN...