Chapter#5 (Jealousy)

SHANAYA moved hastily to auditorium as the announcement was made that Rudra will give a speech in auditorium, so here she is waiting for that Trillionaire to actually complete his blah blah blah...she hates speeches, doesn't matter which type of speech it is, she just hated it...

RUDRA who was after a long time finally reached the auditorium, was completely followed by a huge Fan-Following,he entered and went up to the stage, with Adhiraj following him...

RUDRA who just started his speech, looked here and there in search of his love, finally he saw her, there she was with the most irritating face, as sight to be seen, she was looking Cute, adorable or like Barbie doll,or maybe baby doll.., he shooked his head at his thoughts..His speech was really small, but seeing the look on his love's face, he deliberately gave a long speech of 10 minutes with his whole attention on her, where as she was busy on her prayers about attendance sheet...

Finally Rudra was done with his speech, as the previous Principal immediately took his place and announced for students to ask any questions they want from their New Principal and the pissed look on RUDRA'S face made that principal gulped in fear...

Student: Sir, How old are you..? As soon as the principal finished his Sentence, first Girl stood up immediately..

RUDRA: 36 He replied shortly not wanted to be engaged in any type of conversation

Student: Sir, Are you single.? A girl stood up as soon as the first student complete her Question..

RUDRA : Currently Yes but not for so long.. he murmured the last line under his breath..

Student: Sir, Do you love someone.? Another girl stood up as she asked with a smile on her face, in hope Rudra will look at her but he was already busy somewhere else or maybe in someone

RUDRA : I do. He replied as he looked at her face, who was so much interested in her phone, he wanted to burn her phone...

Student: Sir, Who is sh-.. before he could complete he was abruptly cutted by RUDRA "Ok, that's it." RUDRA replied as he stood up with his whole team but before he could leave, their Professor announced a welcome party for the new principal which is tomorrow ,as soon as he finished, Rudra left for his principal office...

SHANAYA was called by her professor, who wants her to give a proper round of their college to RUDRA, As soon as Shanaya heard the name Rudra she immediately declined softly, but her professor's one Glare and she immediately went towards the principal office...

____________________________________________
RUDRA who was waiting for a stupid student to give him round of college, was cursing the student and his visit,why can't I approach her.?why do I have to take this stupid step.? He was thinking since he is a man who would have completed alot of his Office work till now, was waiting for a Mere Student, Although his thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the Door, He knew it's that stupid student, he sighned as he allowed the one who knocked...

He was shocked to see Shanaya there, looking at him with her innocent doe eyes, her hairs were tied in ponytail, not open like before, his hands itched to touch her Hairs, to stiff them, and more then that her lips which were moving saying something he didn't hear, all he could see was her pink, juicy lips, which he definitely wants to taste, he clenched his fist to control his urge and the heat in his body...

SHANAYA who entered the principal office and immediately requested Rudra to follow her, since his aura is something she can't tolerate for much, and their first meet is also a blunder for her and obviously not for him...

SHANAYA actually showed him the whole College and she was heck tired, but Rudra wanted to spend even more time with her, although he even asked her to show him Restrooms...but who was interested in college, all he did was to watch, how she walks, how her hairs sway when she walks, how her Bangs touch her face, how her lips move when she speak, he knows that he was being a Street Side Romeo but he can't help it, this is what he is...