Chapter#2 (Beauty)

HEADLINES:
THE DECISION OF ADHIRAJ DESAI IS IN THE HANDS OF WELL-KNOWN AND RENOWNED JUDGE OF HIGH COURT..THE CASE WAS DISMISSED BEFORE BY POLICE BUT SINCE THE TIME ADHARSH BANERJEE HAS CAME IN PICTURE THINGS HAVE DRASTICALLY CHANGED, THE ONLY QUESTION HERE IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO SARAYEE...THE MAFIA LORD WILL FINALLY BLESS US WITH HIS FACE IN ORDER TO SAVE HIS RIGHT HAND MAN...TO KNOW FURTHER KEEP WATCHING, WE WILL MEET AFTER A BREAK....

TV was abruptly shut down by the Rudra as he punched it, it is all a facade of net for him, they just want his one picture and this is the plan, but this time RUDRA SINGH SHEKHAWAT won't back off, he will surely Go there but this time not as Trillionaire but as the Lord of SARAYEE if this what they wants...

___________________________________________
Meanwhile the headlines have created hovac in India, Media is on all charge everywhere around Banerjee Mansion, BANERJEE'S is a well-known and reputed Family in India, specifically known for their honesty, Media is not ready to move since morning because they wants to know the crime of Adhiraj Desai...

___________________________________________Meanwhile the headlines have created hovac in India, Media is on all charge everywhere around Banerjee Mansion, BANERJEE'S is a well-known and reputed Family in India, specifically known for their honesty...

A small petite girly figure was sleeping in her room without anyworry in the world,since the first priority should be Sleep and that's what she believes.. Even though the time of day is past 8:30 but beauty is not ready to step out...

A man in his 30s entered her room, and sat nearer her as he slowly ran his hands in her hairs in a loving manner,"Anaya get up cupcake"he spoke softly but the small little girl is not ready to wake up he tried once more before his mother came he have to wake her up"Cookie wake up" but before she could wake up the door was hung open as another man came inside "Princess uth ja Teri Maa agayiiiiii" (princess get up...your mother is here..)he whisper yelled..

Her entry song👆

she immediately sat up on bed with her hands up in defence and rambled "uuuup..! I am uppppp..!" but was not welcomed by daily scolding infact laughters boomed in the room and she remembered her mother is not at home she had gone to her parents house due to some family issues and will return today...

"Papa this is yeh aise kon krta hai
"( Papa this.. who behave like this..? )She whinned as she hugged her father hidding her face in his chest "to papa ki Jaan ,You have to Go to your college as well right.?"(Papa's life) he said Stroking his daughter's hairs "Han....oh shoot what's the time.?" "Chill cupcake it's just 8:30 till now" her brother replied showing her time on his phone , she immediately stood up and left to freshen up but not before kissing her brother's and father's cheek which is her daily routine, Since she is the only Daughter of her father and he loves alot, besides she was born after complications in pregnancy, so her parents and her brother love her alot besides she is so innocent, for someone to live in such a dangerous world make her brother even more protective towards her, She is indeed a beauty with an extra coat of innocence, her long hairs, her curvy figure, small hieght which definitely suits her, pouty and rosy lips, chubby cheeks which looks extra adorable with dimples when she smiles and her merciful and caring nature, her loving behaviour can make anyone fall in love with her...