Chapter#4 (Her Ignorance)

RUDRA was in fury since after Shanaya had cutted the call"Ghalti ki Tumne Rani, phone ni kaatna Chahiye tha tumhien,or Mera to Kabhie bhi nahien"( you did wrong Queen, you shouldn't have cutted the call, specially not mine..) he murmured under his breath,he jumped off the bonnet of his car,he kicked the wheel of car twice, As he punched the door of his car and left for his Mansion not before giving a last glance at her room...

He Came back to his Mansion and layed down on his Bed, he was so mad that all he wanted to do at that time was to cage her, and tell her whom she belongs to,but he can't scare her after all he loves her..hmm he knows that he loves her, he knew it the moment he saw her,She is his the way He is her's...

RUDRA actually spent his whole night awake, her thoughts were not leaving his mind, so all he did was to see how to cherish a wife, or in precise a teenage Girl, he has never spent time with any women in his whole life except his Mom, and his Sist...

RUDRA actually spent his whole night awake, her thoughts were not leaving his mind, so all he did was to see how to cherish a wife, or in precise a teenage Girl, he has never spent time with any women in his whole life except his Mom, and his Sister not to forget, But His wife is way too small for him, and this thought is also not leaving his mind, that he is 16 years elder then her, they have age gap of more then a decade,but does that stopped him from Marking well not at all, She is his and he would fire the whole world if she didn't belonged to him anytime soon, Nevertheless another reason for waiting a day and not meeting her was ADHIRAJ DESAI's hearing, which is today, he wants Adhiraj to be with his Queen, before he marries her...since he can't risk her life now can he..?

Well That didn't stopped Rudra from stalking her more then 100 gaurds are outside her home, some in the form of servents, some in the form of shop keepers, some as taxi drivers, some as Goons, some as beggers but they all are their for one job which is to inform Rudra what his Shanaya is doing and send him her videos every next second,and also if any Guy approaches their Queen...

___________________________________________
NEXT DAY

Raghu who was so tensed from yesterday, was again walking alternately in dinning room, and was thinking about Rudra's sudden Change in behaviour though he had an idea about SHEKHAWAT'S being lovesick puppies Infront of their wife but he never expected them to be this patienceless, since the time RUDRA has appointed man to renovate his whole Mansion except his room, he strictly banned everyone to enter in his room except Raghu, they got the idea of Rudra being in Love, since it's a rule in SHEKHAWAT'S they are allowed to renovate or change Their Mansion only if they have found their Queen 👑, Now they all are more then excited to know, who is the beauty that have made beast fall head over heels for her...

RUDRA who has a habit of waking up at 5 am in morning, was already awake since he never slept, nevertheless, he stood up from his bed for his daily workout, after being done with his workout, he freshen up, as he came outside, his phone pinged indicating that someone has texted or sent him something, he wouldn't have checked his phone if he wouldn't knew that the notification is from the gaurds he has appointed outside of Shanaya's Home, he opened his phone and smiled as he saw a message indicating that his Queen is not up till yet as the curtains of her room are still closed and even the light is switched off, he checked time and it was already 7'o clock, not a morning person hmm.. he chuckled at his thoughts, he thought of waking her up, since last night when she hung up her phone at him, left him in fury and she even blocked his number though he hacked her phone and unblocked himself, he respects her privacy although he so wanted to check her texts and her pictures but he refrained himself since he can't upset his Queen....
____________________________________________