Chapter#13 (Kiss?)

Shannaya was desperate to do something, something that would stop the situation at least for now. The small thought of being alone with him was disturbing. She wanted to be alone and away from him. Ever since she had heard that he would be picking up her for shopping, this is how she had been behaving.

Let me tell you what happened two days back...

"After breakfast, get ready. You are going to Banerjee Mansion!" He told her, Just as he came back to his room, after rewarding Raghu.

"I am going Home." A beautiful smile that could brighten his day, was now resting on her lips but it did snatch his peace.

"No, you aren't going Home. You are just going to Banerjee Mansion for four days." Abonding his food, he took hold of her hands. Rubbing his thumb pad on the back of her hand, he told her.

"Why for four days?" She asked him, and tried to withdraw her hands.

"Because after four days, you are going to sit here ,in this room, on this bed, as my bride."He point towards the bed, and with a haste kiss on her hand, he left her hand.

"N-no! I-I, My father won't agree." With utter believe she told him. He smiled at her confidence.

"He just agreed, See." He showed his phone to her, where the last call was from her father.

"When?" She whispered.

"Today morning. Now get up, I am sending you earlier then I said, just because you are coming back to me soon." With a kiss on her cheek, he moved back. Standing up from the couch, he picked up his watch along with his gun and froward towards the door. And then turned.

"What?" Raising his eyebrows, he asked her as he saw her sitting still.

"You don't want to leave?" He asked her, bringing her back from her wonderland.

Hastily standing up and moving towards him, she accidentally bumped into corner of the table. With an ouch she bent to rubb her knee. Before she could touch her knee, he was bent Infront of her, all on his knees and rubbing her injured part.

"Kese chalti ho? Lagwa li na chot. Ab bethon aram se, or mujhe dekhne do. " His voice was laced with concern and care. He was softly rubbing her knee, he first made her sit on the couch and then placed her leg on his thigh, he was still sitting down Infront of her. Just as his hand, went down to her ankle to lift her trouser's cuff, she held it.

(How do you walk? See you got hurt. Now sit quietly and let me see.)

"It's fine, I am okay." Trying her best to make him belief, she tried to smile too.

"Ager Tumne Mera hath Kisi or waqt Thama hota to Zindagi Bhar na chodta, but for now leave it and let me see." He emphasized his each word, before removing her hand, and lifting her trouser.

(If you had held my hand and the time was different , I would have never left it.)

"See, the scratch. You need to watch out. Move it up and down." He ordered her to move the leg back and fro, after placing her feet on the floor.

"Does it pain?" Though he could clearly see that it's difficult for her move it. She nodded her head meekly.

"So, what should I do? Should I kiss it to remove the pain?" With a small smirk on his lips, he asked her. Her eyes widened at his words. He knew it was so childish of him to do this, but he wanted to.

He kissed her knee lightly, placed his lips on the redness near the scratch, and there was no blood on the knee, but just a small scratch, so he thought of trying this out.

"Does it pains still?" He asked her with a poker face, his voice was cold and dominanting, that she unknowningly nodded her head.

"I will apply the medicine and it won't pain. Okay?" He laughed out loudly at her face, then moved towards the wardrobe.