Chapter#12 (Is it a Yes..??)

Thank you so much zulaiha1997 for making such a beautiful aesthetic

Thank you so much zulaiha1997 for making such a beautiful aesthetic..!! Its actually amazing..!! And thank you so showering so much love on Shanaya..!!❤️

_________________________________________

At first she thought of not taking a bite from the mouth watering breakfast he had bought for her, but then the stomach grumbled and the Objective Changes, to say that the breakfast was heaven won't be wrong, it actually deserved praises..!!

Right now, she was busy in some series, she had her breakfast late, so she didn't felt hungry till now, besides that She has a whole package of snacks placed on her left side....she found that when she was trying to figure out a way to go out....Rather then figuring what's going on outside...She was busy in Hunting what's inside a while coloured electrical machine, later on she knew it was a minor fridge, that contains a list whole pack of Ice-creams..!! And some usual cold drink cans..!!

Just near the minor cold storage box, A beautiful drawer was placed, and there was a small not placed on it..."I know my little cat is really curious about my room, so in case while hunting what's in my room you feel hungry, just open the drawer love..!!" And since after that she has taken a break on her hunting mission and now was busy enjoying some series..!!

Being so incredibly involved in series, she was now crying for the male-lead, who died..!! One after another tear rolled down her eyes, which she kept cleaning with the hem of her dress, hiccups and tears were all just what Rudra saw.. as she was busy watching her most favourite series..she didn't even saw when he entered inside,with a charming smile he was about to hug her, when he heard her hiccups..!!

"Shanaya, What happened..??" He kneeled down nearer her, placed her hands on her cheeks, and she was still busy, to his shock, she didn't even looked at him for once..!!

"Shanaya..??" This time his words came out as a warning message for her, he commanded her answer, She glanced at him, and then once again carry her attention to the LED..!!

He switched off the LED, and took out the switch as well, she peaked at him, but rather then then rather then being angry, she started crying..!!

"Shanaya, What happened love..??" He asked her, he was on his knees for her, and she was sitting on the bed like a Queen, she is..!!

"H..he...d.died..!!" She whispered, pointing at the LED screen, once again tears strolled down her eyes..!!

"Main Lead..??" He asked, and she nodded her head as yes, he took a deep breath, his veins popped up from his neck, he was angry..??

"YOU ARE CRYING OVER A STUPID FICTIONAL CHARACTER...WHO IS LIVING HIS LIFE HAPPILY..!!" Out of no where, he clutched her waist hardly, she peaked at him, and in a moment he was clutching her neck in a hard grip..!!

"Look at me..!!" Making it more difficult for her he whispered lowly near her ear, she held on her breaths...and after mustering a long courage she gazed at him..!!