Chapter#11 (Father-in-law)

Shanaya saw a naked chest as she unclosed her eyes, for the First few seconds she kept looking at the view...the view was however not so familiar...the naked chest of a man was on sight...the chest moved a bit as he breathed in and out..!!

"Ahhhhhh..!!" She screamed loudly, and grasped at the thought of being in someone else's room.

Rudra who was sleeping peacefully until now, he was suddenly pushed to the floor, he groaned at the sudden pain, he recieved from his newly discovered love..!! Before he could say something, she once again yelled and he was forced to close his ears with his fingers..!!

"Are Yaar..?? Kya masla hai..?? Kyoo Subah Subah shor machaya hoova hai..?? Kiya koi bhoot Dekh liya hai..??" He spoke so lightly as if everything was normal between them, he stood up with a hand on his back, and groaned in pain..!!

(Oh love..?? What's the problem..?? Why are you making noise so early in morning..?? Did you see any ghost..??)

"W.what are you doing in my room..??" She first calmed her nerves a bit, and then taunted him, who narrowed his eye lids a little bit, and then replied..!!

"Baby look here and there..?? Now say..??" He raised his one eyebrow, but then sat on bed nearer her, just as he sat, she scooted away, before she could stand up, he yanked her back..!!

"Don't move..or else be ready to regret..!!" Tone laced with sudden hardness, jaw which was clenched, his eyes that were telling her not do anything stupid...he came back from his trance when she hissed a bit at the pain, his hold on her arm lessen up immediately..!!

"But you know what I didn't mind....my everything is yours..money,name, fame..This home, this room and this man as well..!!" Entangling there fingers, he murmured smiling charmingly, his finger pads softly caressing the back of her hand, just as he completed his sentence, he kissed her hand softly..!!

This man is a total madman, she is sure about it now...This man is a complete crack head, no doubt..!! He first came to her home, in her room, invaded her private space, then became her principal, more over took her first kiss, however this still wasn't enough, so he has bought her to his Home..!!

"Why did you bought me here..??" She spoke, as she tried to grasp her hand out of his firm grip, before she could do that, he grasped her another hand as well..!! There it goes again..!!

"What do you mean by, why I bought you here..?? It's your home..!! You are destined to be here..!!" He stated,he looked at her, deep into her eyes, that it made her sheddered to the core, he was just so dangerous yet so alluring..!! Why..??

His eyes had it all, all of what he wasn't able to express by words, Adoration, Care, love and most importantly proud..!! But proud of what..?? Maybe his choice..!!

"It's not mine..!! Yeh tumhara Ghar hai..!! Or-" she however wanted to say much more, but his hands which were holding her hands a little seconds before were now firmly gripping her jaw..!!

(It's your home..!!)

His four finger and a thumb, which was on her jaw, were not doing justice to her face at all, she was so small compared to him, yet he is still trying to empower her, and his other hand was gripping her arm solidly, making it so unable for her to move..!!

"Yeh Tu, tum kr ke mujhse baat mat krna..!! Samajh ayi..?? Speak to me with respect..!! I won't tolerate it again..!!" He drawled near her ear, his beard nudged her with his each sentences, she tightly closed her small fists, and closed her eyes..!!

(Don't talk to me like that..!! Be aware of it..!!)

"Look at me..!!" He whispered, his warm breath hitting her cheek this time, his hands immediately backed out, seeing her so afraid of himself, hands which were before on her jaw and arm, were now lightly caressing her jaw..!! His hand has left a prominent mark on her jaw..!!