Chapter#9 (Warning & Proposal)

Shanaya ran through the Corridor,not caring about anyone, she didn't cared at all that someone will saw her, all she need now is her father or her brother's embrace...

Madhu and Arushi who were joking around while holding their books, stopped the moment saw Shanaya Crying...

"Shanaya what happened..?" Madhu asked as soon as she approached her...while she kept hiccuping...

"Hey..!! Stop crying..how will we know what happened..?? If you will not tells us..?" Arushi Asked her, while she cleaned her tears, they were actually worried about their friend, as Shanaya could be a pampered girl, but she never cries without any specific reason, and the look on her face was explaining, how terrified she was..??

"I.wan.t.to go.home..plz.." she hiccuped once again, she doesn't know, neither she wants to know, what does that Trillionaire wants from her, for her harsh can save her, her father can save her from him...her naive mind couldn't understand that she was now his...no matter what...

Arushi drove away from college to her home, and the whole journey Shanaya kept crying, she didn't for once stopped crying, neither she thought about anyother thing other then him, he is basically occupying her thoughts...

___________________________________________

Where as here Rudra punched the glass table, shattering it into prices, hearing the noise from the room, Adhiraj entered, he gasped at the sight of Rudra's hand, which was bleeding fiercely...Never in his life he had seen Rudra injuried, even when his enemies had attacked him, Rudra was all well...

"Prepare the Car..!!"He ordered Adhiraj who was about hold his hand, but he moved away...

"B.but My..."he was about to speak further, stopped by Rudra's glare...

"But What Adhiraj..?" His voice boomed in the whole office making Adhiraj shut...

"Nothing my Lord, Car is Ready plz Come.." he spoke in one breath, not taking a chance about further discussion, though he knew a little bit, that his Lord has done something he didn't wanted to...

Rudra sat inside his Car, and left for his Mansion, he was closing his eyes throughout the journey, her teary eyes were not leaving his mind, Everytime, Everytime, he met her, he would end up making her cry...but this time he even man handled her, but it wasn't his mistake at all, if he was saying something she should have listened rather then being a bratty Child, but the reality can't be changed now, that the women he claimed to make his Queen, Literally Ran away from him while crying and the feary look on her face is another story...

Throughout the car his hand kept bleeding, his guards were perplexed by his behaviour, he was way too calm for his own good, they wanted to know the reason behind their lord's sudden unusual behaviour, but didn't wanted to die by his hands as well... Adhiraj kept looking at Rudra's bleeding hand, he wanted to ask him about bandage,after all Rudra was his friend as we, but again that frown on RUDRA'S face make him kept mum...

Getting inside he saw his mother sitting in the lounge with his sister, as soon as he entered his sister ran up to him, she hugged him, while he patted her head lightly, getting closer to his mother, he touched her feet, that was when his mother noticed his bleeding hand...

"Your hand,!!" She gasped at the sight of her son's bleeding hand, while he seems to be unbothered, hence left for his room, leaving his mother down shouting at him...

"For God sake Rudra your hand is bleeding..!!" She shouted at him but he closed the door of his room with a bang!!.making her jump at her place...

"Adhiraj!! Explain..!!" It was clear she was hurt by Rudra's behaviour, he had never ignored her before but Today he didn't gave an ear to her...