Chapter#3 (Feelings)

As soon as Rudra existed her house, He stretched himself, Sat in his Car and left for his Mansion/Villa..

Meanwhile his man were Confused and bewildered by his behaviour they expected him to Kill that Judge and Raghu even bought plastic bags to export his body parts, Ragu who was the most shocked one looked at the plastic bag in his hand and put it back in his pocket not before saying yeh nahi to koi or sahi..

RUDRA entered his Mansion ,His man looked at him with Questioning eyesand directly went in his room,he layed down on his bed and closed his eyes but the only figure he saw was her,I needs to get her out of my mind it's not good for her , she is way more innocent for a beast like me he opened his eyes, stood up from his bed and went to freshen up in order to get her out of his mind, he is not able to understand his own feelings, which are dangerous and he knows that, But since the beast is Captured by beauty, Beauty needs to be in Cage, In beast's Cage...

After Freshen up he went down and sat in Dinning room,food of different varieties was served for him, he plucked his phone out and called Raghu who had gone to capture those so called witnesses, which are going to be presented tomorrow in court as an eye witness and threatening them is a cup of cake for Raghu...He saw how Raghu threatened them, and they nodded their head, since they love their head which is upon there body, but can't say same about it after their refusal, seeing it calmed Rudra would be wrong it fucking used to gives him peace but this time his mind, his heart and his soul everything is not under his control,they are under an innocent nymph's control, who is ruling over his sanity, He knew it, He fucking knew it that he needs her, and he will have her no matter what...

He saw how Raghu threatened them, and they nodded their head, since they love their head which is upon there body, but can't say same about it after their refusal, seeing it calmed Rudra would be wrong it fucking used to gives him peace but this t...

He called his personal investigator and ordered him to Get her Information "and I fucking dare you to get me a single thing in her information wrong, then I will make sure you will not see anything in this world anymore...Got it.?" And that helpless man could only reply with a "yes Lord"...

His man, his servants were confused about his behaviour, he haven't left his home since the time he returned yes he is not a man who would stay at home more then an hour a day and that's too for meals ,he have another route for him to went out that's too without being noticed by Media, though this time he wanted media to know about his visit at That high court's judge house but he never knew it would be his most awaited visit till now...And neither he visited basement to calm his anger only if they knew that he is doing a much more important thing...

Raghu who got to know about Rudra being locked in his room from morning, took his phone and called his Maa ji (Rudra's mom)..

MAA ji, Lord has not stepped out of his room since after he returned from that judge's home..Raghu whinned as he was missing his lords strict tone and his intimating stares which always make him gulp in fear..