S1 E4

This is the part where Ein introduces kate!

Eins pov

I wake up, wrapped in pierces arms. I try to wiggle free, but pierces grasp is too strong for me. "Pierce" I whisper. "Hmm" he mumbles. "Lemme go" I whisper as he lets me go. I climb from bed as someone knocks on my door... "coming!" I yell as I trot to the front door and open it to see my friend, Kate! Her soft brown hair blows in the wind as her blue eyes glimmer in the sunshine. "Heya!" Kate greets me. "How are ya?"
"I'm fine!" I answer as pierce walks to me. "Who's she?" He askes sleepily. "She's a friend" I reply. "I guess I should introduce her to everyone. Kate looks at me with determined eyes. "I'll make the best first impression!" She says happily as me and pierce walk out the front door ready to call a meeting with everyone.

"Guys!" I yell "come here!" My eyes light up as I see everyone walking out of their houses, actually listening to me. "What is it?!" Aaron grunts as him and Aphmau walk towards us with everyone else. "I want to introduce my friend, Kate!" I say pointing towards Kate. "Heya!" She greets everyone with her lit up blue eyes, glimmering in the sunshine as the wind tugs at everyone. "Nice to meet you!" KC says politely as she looks at Kate with her sweet  kind eyes. Zane blushes under his mask, trying to keep cool as he mumbles, "hey there..."
"It's nice to meet you all" Kate says as she looks at Ein, "I'm eins childhood friend, if you didn't know" I look at her, smiling as pierce tilts his head and rests it on my shoulder. I blush a bit as pierce rests his head on my shoulder, but I don't do anything. I just stand there. The wind tugs at us again, more strong. We hear tornado sirens and we all gasp in confusion. "Meeting over!" Aphmau yells "everyone to safety!"

338 words❤️