S1 E7(SPECIAL)

Third person

Ein wakes up, on pierces stomach. Pierce snores and Ein slides off— pierce takes a hold of eins body and shifts him back to where he was. "Pierce?..." Ein whispers as pierce tightens his grip. "Pierce!" Ein yells. Pierce blinks his eyes open, "h-huh?" Pierce let's go of Ein and gets up while eins on his stomach which causes him to plop right into his lap. "Why'd you wake me up?" Pierce says rubbing his eye. "Well, I'm hungry!" Ein pouts and pierce gets up then reaching for Ein, helping Ein up. "I'll make us some breakfast" pierce says cheerfully.

(He's so kind to me...how do I show him I am thankful?) Ein thinks. Eins eyes light up, (what if I made him a card! And got him a present!)

Meanwhile pierce is making some bacon and eggs. Pierce cracks an egg and slides in into the pan, tilting the pan so it doesn't fall out. The egg starts to cook. After pierce was finished with the eggs, he started with the bacon. Then soon after he was finished. "Breakfast is ready"

Ein fast walks to the table and sits down, his eyes still lit up from his idea. Pierce looks confused at Ein, then starts to eat his bacon and eggs. Soon after Ein starts eating them to.
When their both finished, "I got to go!" Ein hollers and shoved his shoes on running out the door. (Wonder what that was about...) pierce thinks.

"Aphmau Aphmau!" Ein knocks at Aphmau s door, lemme In lemme in!" Aphmau opens the door and Aaron peeps his head out besides Aphmau. "What's wrong?" Aphmau asks. "I want to make pierce a card! But I don't have any cards and I was wondering if you had any I could use!" Ein explains. Aphmau thinks..."well I do but what's in it for me~" Ein thinks about what Aphmau said. "I'll give you some diamonds?" Ein says. "Deal!" Aphmau says handing over a light blue card to Ein. "Thanks so much Aphmau!"

Ein runs to his house, Pierce looks out his window at Ein running. Pierce smiles as Ein runs inside his dark blue house.

"Okay—now let's make it!" Ein gets out some material. He uses some cotton and makes a sheep. He writes "I love you" next to the sheep, then starts making more sheep. He makes the sky light blue and the grass green. He makes a sun shining at the sheeps and starts to make a little sunset. Ein writes, "from...Ein" "to pierce"
An hour later of adding more things to the card

Ein runs to pierces house and knocks on his door. "Open up! Open uppp!" Pierce opens the door to see eins eager face then grabbing his arm and pulling him, starting to run towards the purple forest, river then the meadow of flowers. "What's this for?" Pierce asks. "Well.."

Ein hands a light blue card to pierce, blushing. "I—I made you a card..." Ein says looking at pierces eyes. "Aww...that's so sweet" pierce says opening the card. His eyes light up as he reads what it says. Pierce looks at the fluffy sheep and his eyes water up. Pierce lunges at Ein pulling him into the biggest hug. Pierce grabs eins waist with one hand, and his head with the other, pulling him into a kiss. They kiss for 2 minutes in each others grasp. They pull away gently and kiss again. They pull away and look into each others eyes.

"Thank you, Ein" pierce says. "You're welcome"they stay silent for a moment, so close together their noses are touching. They close their eyes and just hug eachother with such love. The wind tugs gently at their hair and the meadows flowers are as colorful as a rainbow. The sun shining, the wind tugging as the two boys just stare into each others eyes with such strong love for one another.

I hope you enjoyed! I got most of the confidence from cocobeanlgbtq! Shes been so kind. Thank you for all the support, everyone!💙💙💙💙💙💙💙 688 words
Special for cocobeanlgbtq