S2 E2 (part 2)

Quick shoutout to @shipperFOREVERXD they are very supportive, if that person is reading this I'd like to remind them and all of you that I cannot reply or anything because of e-mail problems. I can respond to you thru the chapters though so I hope that's fine to.!<3

So recently I've been learning how to write smut, but keep in mind it's pretty new to me still so if there's any errors I'm sorry😅

Ein POV:
"Hey Pierce, Kim dropped of this random drink, wanna try it?" Aphmau asks Pierce, holding a pink potion. I look at it suspiciously, and Pierce nods, "sure!" I watch him take the drink and gulp it down. He suddenly drops the glass. I run infront of him, slightly concerned "uh Pierce? You okay?" I ask as Pierce looks up at me with pink hearts in his eyes...and a look of...need? (If you haven't guessed, Aphmau and Kim tricked Pierce into drinking a love potion) Pierce suddenly grabs my waist, making me jolt in surprise. 'What the heck's going on with him?!' I think as Aphmau snickers. I scowl, "Aphmau what did y—" I was cut off by Pierce smashing his lips against mine, starting off roughly and then getting more gentle. I moan into the kissas Pierce tightens his grip around my waist, making me blush. Aphmau looks wide eyed, so does KC and Zane. "Maybe we should get them a room..." Zane suggests, KC shoved Zane "nonono I wanna watch it!!"

I break the kiss with Pierce, panting. "Aphmau what did you do?!" I stammer, my face hit as Pierce holds onto my waist. "A little love potion, should wear off somewhere in the morning." She shrugs, "APHMAU!!" I scream. If I'm gonna be honest, I have a slight crush on Aphmau...I know I'll never get a chance with her though, but having this happen infront of your crush and friends is kind of embarrassing. Nothingless. Pierce stuffs his face into my neck and starts kissing my neck passionately, causing a soft moan to escape from my mouth. Zane then forced KC out, and Aphmau leaves to go to Aaron's house...leaving me alone with Pierce.

Pierce licks my neck, making me blush and start to get a bit horny...agh! What am I saying?! He's my best frie—
My thoughts are cut off by Pierce pinning me to a wall, my face facing towards the wall with his arms wrapped around to my front, unbuckling my belt. I look down to see my belt being slid off, and my pants to. Leaving me in just my boxers. I blush and so does Pierce as I can feel him staring me down as he pins me to the wall, making me lose it. I let out a soft groan, and Pierce slides off his own jeans, then walking away to get something. My eyes widen and my face gets even hotter as I realize what he's getting...

Lube.

Was it good so far? I know it's not really smut yet but I think it's a good start. 😉

Stay colorful🧡