S1 E14

Eins pov
Eva is at Aphmaus house, like normal and I feel down. Things have changed so much these past years. "Hey buddy" I hear Pierce walk in smiling. He walks over to me, sitting down next to me. "What's wrong?" He says. I find it warming to know that he can tell when I'm sad. "I don't know." It managed to slip out. Pierce scoots in closer. "You can tell me anything" Pierce says. "I just think things have changed so much, and I don't know what to think of it. I feel good but I feel so— responsible, old" Pierce chuckles, putting his arm around me. "Buddy, it's normal. I feel just as you do" I turn my head to look at him, staring into his eyes. I kiss Pierce with passion. I start to crawl onto him. Pierce holding my body. We make out for a few minutes. Then taking it to the next level— I think you know what happened.

I wake up, in Pierces arms. I slowly get out of his grasp, then walking out of the house. I sigh. Aphmau walks to me, holding Eva's hand. "I'm here to drop off Eva" Aphmau smiles, her brightness makes everyone happy. Eva giggles, "hi dad!" Eva runs over to me, hugging me. "Hello Eve" I hug Eva back.

I'll never get to old for this.

230 wordssss
Sorry for the yknow, not posting as much.
I've been busy with stuff! I can assure you we are not to close to the end, it needs to be special! Like I plan it to be, it'll be magical.
(I gotta make all my endings happy and meaningful becuz I do that)