S1 E6

Truth or dare
Eins pov:

It's KCs turn to ask someone Ruth or dare, she looks towards Aphmau and says, "truth or dare" Aphmau looks KC in the eyes and says "dare!"
"I dare you to kiss Aaron"
Aphmau looks confident, she crawls over to Aaron and kisses him and he kisses back.

I cover my eyes with my hands and pierce chuckles looking at me. "Okay! My turn" Aphmau says pulling away from the kiss, "Zane truth or dare"
"Truth"
"Who's your crush?!" Aphmau says knowing who it is, but wants KC to know.
"I—uh—well uhm I guess—KC..."

KC looks at zane and blushes, she then smiled and I heard her giggle a bit. "My turn!" Zane says. "Truth or dare Ein" I look at zane surprised— "dare!" I say challenging, shaking away my surprised look. "I dare you to sit on pierces lap for the rest of the game!" Zane smiles evilly and I blush. I crawl over to pierce and he smirks, pulling me onto his lap.

We play the game for about 5 more minutes and pierce moves his knee, I squirm and pierce holds my waist with his hands. I feel happy in his grasp, safe to. The others start to leave and it's just me and pierce. Pierce turns me face to face on his lap, he puts his hand on my head and pushes my head forward and he kisses me, I kiss back. He starts to slide his tongue in my mouth and I let him. We kiss for 2 minutes and we pull away gently. Pierce lays down and I lay down with him, laying in his lap he slides his hands into my shirt and we kiss again. We fall asleep after that, and I lay on his stomach peacefully sleeping.

Thanks for reading, I enjoyed writing this very much and I am trying to make my chapters longer now! 323 words💙😆✨