S1 E12

Eins Pov

After adopting Eva, i felt that me and Pierce hadn't spent much time together. So I planned on going to his house to talk about moving in together!

I walk to Aphmaus house, with Eva. "I can't wait for my play date!" Eva squeals with joy, I can't wait for my time alone with Pierce...wait what— anyway I drop her off with Aphmau and I walk to Pierces house. I see his sheep, and climb up his ladder. He's right at the top waiting for me which scares me, I almost fall but Pierce grabs me by the waist and swings me to the other side. "You need to be more careful, buddy" Pierce says in a soft voice, which makes me blush. "You we're the one who scared me!" I yell, clearly flustered. I look up at pierce, his hand reached out to me. He rolled his eyes and kneeled down, picking me up by my waist and lifting me off the ground.

Even though we're married and have a kid, I still feel so new around him.
Pierce pokes me, I shake out of my thought. "Buddy..." pierce says, coming closer to me. He grabs my waist gently and pulls my body closer to his. "What we're you thinking about?" I can feel his breath on my face, his hands wrapped around my waist. "N-nothing..." I say, which isn't true. Pierce looks at me sadly, but then his eyes light up... Pierce kisses me passionately, pushing me against his house, picking me up by my thighs. I break the kiss startled. "Wha-we can't do this out here, Pierce!" I say embarrassed. "Whatever you say bud~" pierce let's me down and we walk in his house.

Pierce leadse to his couch, then pushes me on it. He pins me to the couch, and starts kissing my neck.

I don't write this stuff so just imagine what happened👍

We lay on the couch, just boxers, Pierce laying next to me, he pulls me closer. "I love you bud"

IM BACK! 💙💙💙
346 words😎