S1 E5

Eins pov

Pierce hugs me, I hug back.
Two days after that happened, me and pierce got together.

"Morning bud~" pierce says after I wake up, in pierces bed. "Hmmmm..." I mumble rubbing my eyes, "morning"
"So, buddy..." pierce says looking me in my eyes. "I wanted to show you something."
"What is it?"
"I'll show you~"

Pierce is holding a picnic basket, leading me into a purplish forest. I see a river ahead, "woah" I say as I look around. "Pretty, right?" He  responds.

(Pretend there was a sparkly river right by the light) pierce layed a blanket on the ground, taking the food out of the picnic basket

(Pretend there was a sparkly river right by the light) pierce layed a blanket on the ground, taking the food out of the picnic basket. "This is so pretty" I say. "I found it yesterday, I couldn't help but share it with you." I smile and kiss him. We start to eat some biscuits. When we're done eating pierce smiles and kisses me, all around us, the morning dew shining on the grass, the river sparkling in the morning sky as the leaves blow in the wind. "Thank you for this." I say sweetly as pierce hugs me around my waist. "I'd never wish for anyone else" pierce says as I chuckle.

This is my fav part! Thank you for the support and I hope you guys enjoyed!
213 words~❤️
I'll try my best to make a long part for the next one!😁