S1 E13

So, Aphmau had started to take care of Eva for me more often so I could have some alone time with pierce. It's perfect since Aphmau has kids also! But—
Pierces pov:
I was walking to eins house, ready for our date. We were going to a new restaurant. I planned for it to be extra romantic!

After pierce got to eins house, eins pov
I heard a knock at the door, I walked to the door and opened it. I saw pierce standing there with blue flowers! "Hey buddy" pierce smiles at me, with happy eyes. Pierce hands me the flowers, "for you" i take them, with a big smile on my face. I say thank you and we walk to the restaurant. Not to far away, so we don't walk long but the time that we spend walking, pierce spends flirting.

Eins pov
Once we reach the restaurant, we walk in. "Five hamburgers!" (If you get it you get it) pierce says. I look at the menu, "I'll take a coke and 6 nugget" I say. I check my pockets, realizing I have no money on me. Pierce sees and he smiles, "no worries bud! I got you." He says pulling out his fluffy wallet, he pays and we go sit down. Face to face, we sit on opposite sides. I rest my head on my hands. "Your so handsome" I say, not realizing I'm actually saying it. Pierces eyes widen a bit, and he smirks. My eyes widen, "I didn't mean to—" I say, getting cut off by pierce holding his finger in front of my mouth, shushing me. "I know, buddy~" he says in a flirty tone. The waiter gives us our food, I say thank you, still a bit flustered.

No one's pov
Once they eat, they walk out. They go to the side of the restaurant, Pierce walks up to Ein. "Buddy, I love you so much." Pierce says. "I don't know how to express it sometimes" I look at pierce, with loving eyes. "Pierce, I love you more than you can imagine." I reply. Pierce tugs on my shirt and pulls me into a kiss, a gentle kiss, along with the gentle tug.

"I don't know how to express it sometimes" I think about what he said. I pull away.

"Just express it by caring about me with all your heart, because that's how I do."

Thank you for reading, I'm NOT done so no worries I just like adding a meaningful ending because I write poems! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and I'm not stating how many words this has because it has enough! And my fingers are tired! Even though I have written more, thanks for reading again and thanks for the support! I love all of you! If you Eirce lovers really like this, I have some Eirce videos on my channel, Fonart
See you next time!