Stay away

Hannah's pov
I had to act like Carson was hurt, which meant I have to 'help' him walk around.

"Okay, no one is around hands off!" He said mad but not loud. "I'm just being a sweet girlfriend." I told him with puppy eyes. "Whatever, this is really pissing me off everyone is giving me special treatment!" Carson almost yelled at me. "I'll just go tell them then." I said about to cry. I don't want to cry but I just hate it when people get mad at me and Hailey might be upset that I lied.

"Guys I have something to tell you." I said. "Hannah!" Carson yelled. "One second!" I yelled back. He limped over here. "help me get in the tent please." Carson told me. "Okay." I told him.

Once we got to the tent I smacked him. "What the fuck, I thought that you were done faking." I said loudly. "Hannah, I'm sorry." Carson said. "It's fine,but now I have to lie again." I told Carson. "I know." He said. "Stay in here." I told him.

"Hey guys, Walter kissed me from jealousy." I told them. "What!" Hailey yelled. "what the hell!" Josie yelled. "that asshole!" Camden yelled and got up to comfort me. "I'm fine but how do I tell Carson, he saw us and he thought that I was kissing Walter back." I told them. "He will believe you if you tell him like you told us and I'll be your backup if you need me too." Josie said to me. "Okay thanks." I said and walked over to the tent. "You have to pretend to be mad at me because I said that walter kissed me from jealousy and you got mad because you thought I was kissing him back." I told Carson. "Okay." He said.

"Im telling you the truth!" I screamed at Carson. "I don't fucking believe you!" He yelled back. Josie came running to our tent. Carson fake hit me. "Ow." I said and started to fake cry. "Carson don't fucking hit her, I saw the whole thing and Walter planning kissing her earlier and he kissed her, she pushed him away!" Josie screamed at him and then ran to get Camden. "Dude really?" Camden said to Carson. "Let me talk to Carson by myself please." I told my friends. "Of course." Camden said. "Be careful please." Josie said and they walked away from us.

"Good now, you forgive me and I'll forgive you." I told Carson. "Sure." He said back. We talked for a bit and then we hugged each other.

We went to bed after a while. I woke up to Carson shaking me. "what?" I asked. "Walters wandering outside." He said. "Is everyone okay?" I asked. "Yeah, their right in front of you." Carson said. "What?" I said and looked. "Oh hi." I said to them.

We heard a tent zipper. "what's he doing?" I asked. "It's okay, come here." Carson said and stretched his arms out so we could snuggle. We sat there and then heard our tent zipper. "Carson." I wispered. "Guys come here in the corner." Carson said. Carson and Camden sat so their backs we facing the other side of the tent and me and the girls say with our backs facing the back side of the tent. The boys were sitting there to protect us. I grabbed Carson's hand. We moved fast. The zipper was unzipped all the way and Walter walked into the tent.

"Well, what do we have here." Walter said with an evil smirk on his face. The boys stood up and carson let go on my hand. Me and the girls went in the corner and huddled together there. "What do you want Walter?" Carson asked him. "I want my girlfriend back." Walter said. Carson glanced at me with a worried look. I started crying. "Baby take me back." Walter begged. I didn't say anything, I was to scared to say no or yes. Carson backed up closer to us. "I want to talk to Hannah." Walter said. Carson looked at me. I nodded my head.

I walked out of the tent with Walter. "What do you want?" I asked Walter. "I want you back, Carson isnt a good boyfriend to you, I would treat you better, and other shit like that. " Walter said. "Carson is just fine and no because you treated me like shit and you hit me and Josie!" Yelled at him. "You fucking bitch!" He yelled at me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him, he kissed me. He  brought me into Camden's tent. I tried and tried to fight back but Walter was too strong for me too break free. He kept kissing me and I bit his lip really hard. "What the fuck bitch!" He yelled. He let go of me and I ran out and into my tent. I burst into tears and ran into Carson's arms. "What wrong baby?" Carson asked me. I didn't say anything, in fact I was crying a lot so I couldn't say anything. I just kept hugging Carson and then Walter stormed in.

"That bitch bit me!" Walter yelled. "He was kissing me!" I screamed. "What!" Carson yelled. Carson set me down and punched Walter. They were punching and kicked each other and then Walter got knocked out. Carson walked over to me and he had a cut on his lip and he was bruised. "Are you okay?" I asked Carson. "I'm fine. Are you okay?" Carson asked. "Yeah I guess." I said. "What did he do to you?" Carson asked me. I told him everything he did and about the conversation, I can see his anger build up and finally he let all of it out. "We're fucking leaving here and you can bring Josie I don't fucking care I just want Walter away from you!" He yelled. "How are we supposed to leave?" I asked. "I don't fucking know, all I want is him to be far away from you." He told me. I grabbed his hand and said "ok."

Walter woke up an hour or two after that. Carson stayed up all night to make sure that I was safe. I stayed close by Carson all night. He never moved, if I asked him to move on his side to face me he would.

I started crying because I felt bad. Not for Walter but for always doubting Carson. "Babe what's wrong?" Carson asked me. "I'm not a good person." I said. "yes you are." He said and grabbed my hand. "No, because I've always been doubting you." I told him. "Are you sure thats the reason?" He asked me. "I don't know." I told him. "Hannah, your a great person. I think you upset because of what Walter did, that's traumatic and isn't good at all." He said. I sat up. "I guess that could be the problem." I said. He sat up and wiped my tears. "Come here." He said. "I laid close to him and he put his arm around me and I put my hand on his chest. Carson kissed me on the forehead and I went to bed.

I woke up to Carson getting up from his spot. He went over to the door and stood there. "Baby what are you doing?" I asked Carson. "Just lay down, I heard something." He told me. "No, I don't want you to get hurt." I said and crawled over to him. "Fine." He told me. When I was next to him, he grabbed me and put me on his lap. We sat there and just listened. We heard Camden yell and someone scream. "Stay here." Carson said sternly and went outside. "You asshole!" Carson yelled. I heard someone grunt as if they got punched. I ran out there, I knew Carson told me not to but whatever, when I got to Camden's tent I saw Josie on the ground bleeding.