Home

Hannah's pov
After me and Camden got off the boat we walked to my house since his was further. "Hannah?" My mom asked. "Mom!" I squealed. I hugged her. "Where have you been?" My mom asked. "We got stranded." I told her. She started crying. "I'm so sorry." She said. "where's the rest of the group?" She asked. "We didn't bring them." I said. "Why?" She asked. "Well Walter died because of Carson." I said and told her about everyone else. "Well let's get Camden home and I'll bring you to Walters house." My mom said. Me and Camden got in the backseat.

"Bye Camden." I said and he got out. "Bye, thank you." He said. I nodded my head and he went inside. My mom drove me to Walters parents house. I got out of the car and my mom drove over to a parking lot and waited for me. I knocked on the door. "Yes?" Lisa, Walters mom asked. "It's me Hannah, can I come in?" I asked. "Oh, yes." She said.

I sat on a couch and his parents sat across from me. "Walter died." I said. Lisa started to cry. "Why?" She mumbled. I saw anger build up in Eli. "Carson killed him." I said. "And only me and Camden came back the others are still on the island." I said. "Okay, thank you Hannah." Eli said and comforted Lisa. I walked outside and into my mom's car. I started crying. "I miss Walter." I said. "Oh hunny." My mom said rubbing my back. I told her about everything and I mean everything.