Deciding

Hannah's pov
I ran over to Josie and started crying. I heard another grunt, I looked around me and saw Carson on the ground. I couldn't say anything because I started to cry even more. I screamed just a scream. Camden and Hailey ran over here. They both stopped when the saw Carson and Josie. "What happened?" Hailey asked me. I shrugged. "It was Walter." Camden said. Hailey went over to me and hugged me. I went over to Carson. I grabbed his hand and made sure he was alive. He was thankfully. Hailey and I cleaned up Carson and tried to wake him up he didn't wake up. Camden asked us to help him with Josie. We did and brought her next to Carson so we could watch both of them. I held Carson's hand for an hour and cried.

"Hannah, you should come eat." Hailey said concerned. "No, I'm staying here with my boyfriend." I told her. She walked away. After another hour, I kissed Carson on the lips and walked over to Camden for food. "Is he awake yet?" Camden asked me. I shook my head no and ate. When I was done I went back over to Carson and sat there.

Josie woke up and Hailey took her to their tent. I just sat with Carson I checked his heart beat multiple times. It took four hours but Carson finally woke up. "Carson?" I asked and grabbed his hand. "Hannah?" Carson asked. "Yes, I'm here." I told him. "I'm uncomfortable." He told me. "Camden!" I yelled. "Yeah?" Camden asked. "Help me get Carson into my tent." I said. "Correction it's my tent too." Carson said. "I know." I told Carson. Me and Camden walked Carson into the tent and I zipped it up and sat next to Carson. "Baby, why does my lip hurt?" Carson asked me and went to touch his lip. "Don't touch!" I said. "Okay sorry but why?" He asked me. "Im guessing you got in a fight with Walter but when I went out there no one was there it was just you and Josie both bleeding on the ground." I told him. He sat there lost in thought and snapped his head in my direction. "Why would you go outside when I told you no!" Carson yelled at me. "It sounded like someone got punched!" I yelled at Carson. "I told you no!" He yelled at me. "I'm done with you, we are over!" I yelled at him. "What?" He asked me. "You fucking heard me!" I yelled. "Oh ok." He said. "I'm leaving." I told him as a tear rolled down my cheek.

I ran into the girls tent. "What's up Hannah?" Hailey asked me. "I broke up with Carson." I said and then burst out crying. "Why are you sad if you did it?" Josie asked me. "It was just the moment, he was mad at me because I went out of the tent when he told me to stay in the tent." I said. Hailey and Josie hugged me. "Then go get him back." Josie told me and Hailey nodded in agreement. "I'm going." I said and walked out.

"Carson?" I asked. "What!" He snapped. "Can I come in?" I asked. "Fine." Carson said. "What do you want?" Carson asked me. "I'm sorry, it was just the moment we were in and I was stressed out." I told Carson. "I'm sorry too but just let me think about it." Carson told me. "Ok." I said and walked away. I hate myself, I hate everything about me, the way I think, the way I talk to people, everything. I started to cry again. I went onto the boat and sat towards the back of it. I heard Camden and Carson talking to each other and then they came on the boat. They came towards me, I didn't look at them I just stayed where I was. "Let's go over there." Carson said to Camden. "But your girlfriend is here. Why don't you want to stay next to her?" Camden asked Carson. Carson stormed away. "Whats wrong with him?" Camden asked me. "I broke up with him." I said. "Why?" He asked. I explained everything to Camden. "Oh." Camden said. "Yeah and I really really feel bad." I said and started to cry. "He really likes you." Camden said. "Well thanks, that makes it so much better." I said sarcastically. "Sorry, well I better go find him before he kills someone." He told me. I waved at Camden and then turned back around, I knew that Camden was joking.

I went to bed.

I woke up too Josie shaking me. "What Josie?" I asked her. "Nobody can find Carson!" She yelled. "What!" I yelled. I got up and ran outside. I burst into tears. "Do you think Walter got to him?" I asked and kept crying. "We don't know about that , we haven't seen Walter either." Josie told me."

I ran into Carson's tent, just to see if he was in there. Carson wasn't in there. I started to cry even more Josie grabbed my arm and hugged me. "I can't believe he's gone Josie, and I broke up with him too." I told her. " Hannah, we'll find him." Josie said. "Hannah I'm going out to look for Carson again." Camden told me. I nodded my head and he left. I kept crying and crying.

"Hannah, wake up." Josie said. "What?" I asked her. "Hailey went out to look for Carson too." Josie told me. "Okay." I said. I got lost in my thoughts, I remember when I would snuggle up to Carson when I was scared and when he would kiss me on my forehead I miss Carson's voice and his hugs.

"Hannah!" Josie yelled. "Yeah?" I asked. "Camden said that Hailey found Carson and Camden is going to find Hailey and help her get Carson back over here." Josie told me. "Okay." I said. I walked over to the campfire that isn't going right now. I sat on a log and waited.

"Hannah?" Carson asked me. "Yeah?" I asked. "Will you forgive me and date me again?" Carson asked me. "Yes!" I said excitedly. I ran over to him and he caught me in his arms and we kissed. "I missed you so much and I cried so many times and you don't believe me you can ask Josie." I said and giggled.