forgive me?

Carson's pov
I was pacing and Josie was trying to calm me down. "Fucking stop Josie, she fucking left us!" I yelled. "I thought she loved me!" I yelled and my fists clenched. "I fucking hate you Josie!" I yelled. "But." She said. "Shut up!" I yelled and stormed away I jumped in the water and started swimming to an island. I got a ticket for a boat that takes me home.

I walked to Hannah's house and knocked on the door. "Yes?" Hannah asked. "Hey." I said nervously. "You're hated now, I told everyone that you killed Walter." Hannah said. "Just listen." I said. She nodded her head and stood there with her arms crossed, a single tear fell from her eye and rolled down her cheek. "It was my jealousy please forgive me." I begged. "No." She said. Another tear and another rolled down. "I loved him!" She yelled. "I know but- she cut me off. "just shut up and leave." She said. "But." I said. " go!" She screamed. I walked away.

I ruined my life and hers too. I went back. I knocked again. "What." She said. "I hate Josie." I said. "So." She said. "You still fucking killed Walter!" She yelled. "I don't care if you don't like Josie anymore or any of that shit all I care about is that you killed Walter and you can't take that back, you can't just unkill Walter!" She yelled at me.

I huffed. She took at step back and went to close the door. I stopped it. "I thought you loved me." I said. "I did but I should not have, Walter was the best for me and you killed him." She said. I took my hand off the door and walked away. I saw Hannah close the door. I immediately ran back. And knocked. "What the fuck do you want!" She yelled. "Please just talk to me." I begged. "Carson I don't want to." She said. "Hannah I'm sorry." I said. "I don't want to!" She screamed. Her brother and mom stood behind her. I felt a hand on my shoulder and jerk me back. It was Hannah's dad. "Leave." He demanded. I walked away. Hannah hugged her dad and mom. She was crying.

Hannah's pov
"I just want my life back." I said. "I know Hannah." My mom said. My brother stood there. "I thought Carson was you friend." Elliott said. "Not anymore." I said and ran upstairs. Elliot watched me and turned to my mom. I couldn't hear what they were saying since I was upstairs. I cried into my pillow and then checked my phone after I stopped crying. I opened my gallery and looked at all the pictures of me and Walter.

I ran downstairs and outside. "Hannah!" My mom yelled. I ran down the road and to Walters house. I knocked on the door. "Yes?" Lisa asked. "Can I have a few of Walters things?" I asked. "I guess sweetie." She said and let me in. I walked up the stairs and into his room. I grabbed five of his sweatshirts and a few pics of us and one of his pillows and blankets. "Thank you Lisa." I said and left. I walked back to my house. I walked inside and upstairs. I put Walters stuff on my bed and went through it, I put it in my room.

1 year later

I put on Walters sweatshirt and put my makeup on. "I'm leaving for school!" I yelled to my mom and walked out the door. I walked to school and when I got there I went over to my friends and walked to my locker. "You need to get over this Walter thing." Ellie said. "He was my boyfriend." I said. "Yeah but he died a year ago." She said. "I loved him!" I yelled and slammed my locker door shut. Everyone went quiet and I leaned against my locker. "It's not easy to get over it." I mumbled. Carson walked over to me. "Walter deserved it." He said. "I can't handle him." I said and walked over to him. "How's Josie." I said. "Shut up." He muttered. "No, I want to know how Josie is." I said. "Fuck you!" He yelled and stormed off. "Mission accomplished." I said. Me and my friends laughed.