MAYBE!

Walters pov
Carson sat there in shock that I was still asking this. "Fucking tell me." I said. "What if I don't tell you." Carson said. I gave him a death glare. "Fine, maybe." Carson told me.
"maybe!" I yelled and stormed away. I saw Hannah crying. "What's wrong Hannah?" I asked. "Josie told me that she's been with Carson while we've been dating." Hannah said. "Carson just told me that he was maybe cheating on you." I said. Hannah started crying even more.

Hannah's pov
I sat there crying, I loved Carson. How could he do that to me. "Josie was my best friend too." I said. "I know." Walter said. "Do you want me to beat up Carson?" Walter asked. "Not too much." I said and giggled. "Alright, I'll bring him over here." Walter said. Carson and Walter came over in front of me. Walter kicked Carson in the stomach and punched him in the face, I walked over and slapped Carson a bunch. "That's what you get for everything." I said and pulled Walter away. "Those slaps were representing some of the times we kissed and I thought he loved me." I said. "Nice." Walter said. "You could put it like that." I said.

I walked back over to the group and saw Camden and Carson arguing. I walked a little closer. Josie ran over to me. "I'm so sorry Hannah." Josie said. "does it fucking look like I care if your sorry, you were my best friend and you knew I loved Carson but you still fucked around with him." I said. "Fine, be like that." Josie said. Carson ran over to me. "I'm sorry. He said. "Stop with the pathetic apologizes." I said and walked away. "Camden." I said. "Are you okay?" Camden asked me. "I guess." I said. Camden hugged me. "Hailey knew too." Camden told me. "of course she did." I said and rolled my eyes. "I'm hanging with Walter though." I said. "I figured, I talked to him yesterday." Camden told me.

"I thought that Carson liked you." Camden told me. "Me too but obviously not." I said. We laughed and I walked over to Walter. "I'm gonna go talk to Carson." I said. "Why!" Walter yelled. "I do what I want and I'm going now bye." I said and went to go find Carson. "Hey." I said to Carson. "Do you take me back, my love?" Carson asked me. "No ew." I said. "Why did you cheat on me?" I asked. "I was drunk and didn't know what the fuck I was doing." Carson said. "Shut up, do you think I'm an idiot. You were not fucking drunk." I said. "Tell me the fucking truth." I demanded. "I don't know, I didn't feel the connection one night and so I wanted to try out with Josie and she did better than you did so I stayed with her." Carson told me. "Well you should've broken up with me first." I said. I went over to Josies tent to ask her. "Hey Josie." I said. "Hi!" She said happily. "Why are you so happy?" I asked. "You came back to be my friend." She said. "No, why did you date Carson?" I asked.