unsure

Hannahs pov
I went over to the groups area and started to walk over to Carson's tent. "Carson, can I come in?" I asked. "I guess." Carson answered. I unzipped the zipper and went into the tent, I sat across from Carson. "What?" Carson asked me. "I wanted to talk about what happened earlier." I said. "I can tell you what happened, you broke up with me because you are a fucking bitch and want two boyfriends but I'm not playing. I fucking loved you Hannah!" Carson yelled at me. I didn't feel like I was gonna cry. "I was going to ask if you were willing to date me again, Walter isn't-. I said but Carson cut me off. "I really don't know Hannah, you really hurt me and I just need to work up the trust to date you again." Carson told me.

I walked out of the tent and went over to Josie's tent. Once I saw her I hugged her. "What happened?" Josie asked me. "I messed up Josie I messed up big time." I said while crying. I told Josie about everything since I haven't talked to her in a long time. "He'll come around." Josie told me. "I'm gonna go." I said and walked away.

I went over to Walter and started crying. "What happened Hannah?" Walter asked me. I told him everything and he stormed away, I followed him. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Nowhere." He said. He started to go the direction of the group. He went over to Carsons tent and unzipped it. I stood there because I was scared.

I heard yelling and then Carson stormed out and Walter shortly after. "Your messing up!" Walter yelled. "what did you do?" I asked.

Carson's pov
I went under a tree close by the camp. I can't believe that Hannah would go over to Walter. I don't want to date Hannah cause she hurt me and now I lost trust in her. She got super close with Walter since he took her away and I think that's so dumb because he was an asshole to her.

After a while I heard Hannah screaming. "You messed it up, you messed it up even more. I messed it up too but you fucking messed it up more!" Hannah screamed. "All I want to do is be back together with Carson but now he hates me!" Hannah yelled. "I'm sorry Hannah." Walter said. "No, I'm upset just leave me alone!" Hannah yelled and started to walk my way.

When Hannah walked next to me I grabbed her hand and I pulled myself up, I kissed her and she pulled away and grabbed my arm. "Why now?" Hannah asked me. "Because." I said and kissed her again, she smiled and we walked back over to the tent. "Ooh, I told you he'd come around." Josie said and ran up to Hannah. "Yeah you did." Hannah said.