Goodbye

Hannah's pov
I ran over to Walter. "What the fuck Carson!" I screamed while crying. "Camden!" I screamed. "What?" He asked and stopped in his steps. "what happened?" Camden asked. "Carson." I said. Camden went over to Carson and punched him in the mouth. Carson fell to the ground and Josie ran over to him. Camden sat and comforted me. I walked away from Walter and went to the boat. I sat there and cried. "I can't believe he's dead." I said. "I know." Camden said back. "And Carson did it too, and Josie was in on it." I said.

Me and Camden came up with a plan to get home. We are going to build a raft and paddle to another island that has hotels on it. So we started to make a raft just for me and Camden. "Let's put this here." I said. "And this one here, and then we need to make two paddles." Camden told me. "Ok." I said. We finished the raft and started to make the paddles. After we finished we went over to the group.

"We made a raft for us, come over there after sixty seconds." I said. They all nodded their heads and me and Camden ran over to the raft. The group came running.

"Goodbye!" I yelled and started to paddle. "See ya!" Camden yelled. "Ugh!" Josie said. "Fuck you!" Carson yelled. Hailey just cried.

Me and Camden paddled to the island we needed to go to. "Hello?" Someone said to us. "hi, we need to get back to our home." I said. "Where is it?" She asked us. I told them. "Okay the next boat going there is today." She said. "okay, thank you." She walked away and me and Camden waited for the boat the lady gave us passes for the boat.