• 24 •

~ Birthday Bash ~• Jeon Jungkook •Chapter 24————————————————————————

~ Birthday Bash ~
• Jeon Jungkook •
Chapter 24
————————————————————————

Night came and the party began. People from college whom I haven't seen in years all showed up.

The8, Mingyu and Eunwoo walked up to Jungkook. They all stared at me like I was a ghost, everyone did.

"Y/n? You're alive?" Eunwoo spoke

I laughed and gave him a nod "Don't remember ever dying but yes I'm alive"

"Jungkook-ah" A girl squealed in a annoying high pitch tone.

Our eyes shift to the left and see a beautiful women walking towards Jungkook.

She wrapped her arms around him, him returning the hug "You look amazing, I just wanna rip all your clothes off right here"

My eyes widened and I just looked at Jungkook waiting for his response. He didn't even acknowledge me so I gave him a fake cough to catch his attention.

"Oh Rose, this is Y/n." He didn't seem fazed to be introducing us.

"Rose?" I spoke "You're ex rose?" I sounded annoyed.

"Oh are you that girl from college?" Rose asked with a bitchy tone.

I rolled my eyes at her and walked away. I went directly to Jennie and Yuna. They both sat on the couch with drinks in their hands

"Why aren't you drinking?" Jennie shouts over the music

"Drinking isn't my thing anymore" I respond

Yuna stops "What? You were the biggest drinker though."

"Yeah. So Jungkook and Rose are still friends" I changed the subject.

They were laughing and smiling, her slightly touching him every now and then.

"They decided to stay friends but we all know she still wants him." Yuna answered

I nodded "Right. I'll be back"

The more I sat in that room the worst everything got. Parties, I haven't been to one since college and here I am sitting here with all the same crowd and it seems I'm the only one who isn't about that anymore.

This crowd, I don't fit in anymore. They all still act the same from college but I'm completely different.

"Hurry up" someone banged on the door.

I cleaned up my face and took a deep breath. I opened it and revealed Rose standing there with her boobs basically out.

"Oh Y/n" she smiled "You're Jungkook friend"

"I'm his Girlfriend" I respond

She laughs "You're funny. If you're his girlfriend why is he hanging out with me and not you?"

"Yeah but who's going to the one he's going to fuck tonight? I certainly don't think it's going to be you" I returned her laugh.

Her face straightens "We'll just see won't we"

"There's nothing to see, unless you wanna watch us."

I push past her and down the stairs. My eyes met Junvkook who was standing beside Taehyung and The8.

"I think ima leave" I said to Jungkook before turning around to the door.

He jerks me back and pushes me against the wall, his hand running up my dress.

"Don't leave" he presses his mouth against my neck, nibbling a little bit.

I gasped at the feeling "There's people around"

"So? It's my house."

He lifts me up, holding my legs around his waist. Once I had my own balance I heard his pants unbuckling.

Jungkook looked me in the eyes as he pushed himself in. Both our mouths dropped open, my head leaning against the wall.

He grips onto my waist and starts pounding himself in and out of me. My nails dig into his neck while he lays his head in my chest.

I made eye contact with Rose as she made her way down the stairs. I gave her a smirk before pulling on Jungkook hair to lift his head up.

Our lips connected and his grip tightens around my ass. We made sure we heard each other's moans.

"Fuck me harder" I whisper into his ear.

Jungkooks reached for the door handle to the room beside us. He carried me into the room while his foot slammed the door shut behind us.

He gently set me on the bed. Jungkook sat up and removed his shirt along with his pants while I pulled down my dress completely and threw my underwear somewhere in the room.

He climbed on top of me and started grinding his length against my wetness. I let out a moans making him fully push himself in.

"Oh fuck" I moan into his ear

He sits up with his hand on my neck and my legs swinging around. I held onto my breast while my back arched.

Our moans fill the room. The music was silent over everything else.

Jungkook collapse next to me, his breathing being uncontrollable

"Happy birthday to me" he laughs

"Happy birthday to you." I gave him a kiss before laying my head on his chest.

He grabs the throw blanket and places it over us.

My soulmate. Jeon Jungkook.

The End