Intro

Welcome to the final story of the whole franchise including Kismat and 005. 

It's finally here. VARUN SHARMA PART 3: THE FATE OF MADNESS. I remember when I started this franchise with Varun Sharma as the first story to get released. It started it all and it's iconic that Varun Sharma also gets to finish the Franchise. 

It all started with a boy, who changed through all the horrible things that happened to him. He was more of a Anti-Hero than an actual hero. He was full of anger. But later a meeting with a specific person got him thinking and he released that he doesn't have to be like that. And later when he found out that his love was still alive he did everything to get her back. He went from Germany to Mexico and from Mexico to Thailand. He fought everyone on his way. Just for her. 

Now he is gonna be around forty, will have a lovely wife and two sons. One of them has turned to the very thing he didn't want them to be. But on the other hand he still got his younger son, who turned out to be a real hero. Spider-Man.

Now its to see how this story ends. Who will perish and who will live on? I gurantee that this story will make you feel happy, sad and angry all at once. There are gonna be scenes where you will smile but there are also gonna be some scenes where the tears won't stop. In this final part mostly all of the old characters are going to do a comeback! For the end.

Main Characters: Varun Sharma, Jaden Sharma/Spider-Man, Vijah Sharma and Malika Sharma  

Special appearances: 005, Steve Malik, Shraddha Malik, Radhe Khan, Sajid Ijaz