Chapter 7: Brotherhood

On the next day.

Jaden was walking through the streets. He was planning something to help his parents.

< Hmm if I can pull this off, I might be able to get the exact location of Vijah's hiding place. >

As he got to the big public screen again it was showing the latest news. The breaking news was "Billionaire killed by the most wanted criminal.". As soon as Jaden saw this, he knew exactly what it was all about.

"So, he has killed another billionaire? But why?"

The news continued "James Bruce, fifty-five years old, was brutally killed by Vijah Sharma, who has now become the most dangerous man in Germany and the number one target of the local police.".

Jaden was in the middle of the crowed starring at the big screen.

Then the most influential politcian from Frankfurt came to word. Charlotte Frühwirth. 

"This is devastating. I'm shocked to hear that crimes scenes like this have become something on a daily basis in our Frankfurt. The tolerance is over now. Our forces will find and wipe Vijah Sharma from existence. I believe in our CIF and other departments! Until then stay safe!"

< Why? Why would he kill another rich man now who has nothing to do with the underworld? So many questions without any answers in sight. > He left the big street and went into a small alley and started putting off his clothes, so that his Spider-Man suit came to light. He put his clothes into a small bag and attached it high onto a wall with his webs.

He went up to the top of the building and put his mask on afterwards. Looking at the city with his clear lenses.

"I have only got this one chance. So, I better use it."

Out of sudden the earth started shaking. All of the people on the street were about to lose their balance.

"What is this?", said Jaden as he looked around. "This isn't an ordinary earth quake."

The driving cars stopped in an instant. All the street lights were swinging.

In a hideout somewhere in Frankfurt.

Vijah walked towards a window to look outside.

"What is happening out there? Did some crazy scientist pursue some kind of dangerous experiment or what?", said he as he saw the glass nearly shattering in front of him.

But then felt Jaden a sudden headache and fell on his knees as the sky seemed to have shattered for a moment. Then everything was gone. The earthquake. The wind. The nearly shattered sky. It was like nothing happened some minutes ago.

Jaden was on his feet again. "Strange. What was that? My headache is gone, but something feels different now.", said as he was looking at the sky. "Why am I worrying? There has got to be an explanation for it, which I hope the media will deliver soon." Then he ran off to his single mission.

At the evening.

Jaden landed on the top of their house as he was still in his Spidey suit. He entered through the garden door and went inside. As he was going for his room, he saw how the light in the living room was still burning.

"Mom? Dad?", said he while entering the room.

Varun was sitting on the couch while Malika was treating the little wounds on his face.

"Dad what happened?", asked Jaden as he was shocked to see his father like this.

"You probably know what happened yesterday at the party of Bruce James. 005 and me were there."