Chapter 13: A new side

Braunschweig.

Vijah entered the building again, where the fights were going on again.

The hall was full of people. Vijah tried to find Leon Wolf and saw him at a corner in the end.

< There he is. I can't believe I'm actually doing it. >

"Leon Wolf."

He saw up to him. "Oh you. What brings you here young man?"

"I'm ready to accept your offer."

"Oh. I'm afraid you are a bit to late. Someone has already taken that seat."

"Who?", asked Vijah.

"The guy who is fighting in the ring right now.", said Leon Wolf.

Vijah looked over to the ring and saw how one fighter was beating up his opponent.

"Give me a minute. I will talk to him.", said Vijah while smiling.

Vijah straight up jumped into the ring.

"Hey, you!"

The fighter turned around and saw Vijah at the other end of the ring.

"Who are you?", asked he.

"None of your concern. I'm just here to take you out."

"Very well. I'm going to teach you a lesson you will never forget."

The other fighter was being taken away in the background.

"Don't take it personally, but you won't be the same again after that fight.", said Vijah.

Both started running towards each other.

Vijah attempted a foot sweep, but the fighter could dodge it and countered it with a tornado kick which hit Vijah directly in the face.

Vijah backed off to recover but the other fighter was at it again and continued his attacks.

He had pushed Vijah into a corner. The fast punches brought Vijah to the ground and he ended it with a strong kick.

The whole crowd started cheering even louder.

"Looks like we really made a good choice to wait for someone better.", said Leon Wolf's assistant.

"Of course.", said Leon Wolf.

Meanwhile at the ring.

"Who wants me to break all of his bones and send it up to his mommy?", shouted the fighter.

Suddenly it snapped in Vijah's head, and he slowly stood up again.

The fighter turned around and saw Vijah standing again.

A rage came over him and took control now. Vijah started screaming and ran towards the opponent and kicked him out of the ring. But he wasn't done yet. He jumped over the fences and started attacking the fighter again, while no one dared to stop him.

His opponents got unconscious after some punches and Vijah stopped with difficulty.

"Talk shit about me as much as you all want. But never make the mistake to mention my mother while doing it.", said Vijah as he stood up.

"Leon Wolf! Bring any fighter you want. Bring them all! I will finish every last one of them!", said he further.

Leon Wolf looked at him started smiling.......

From this point on did his dark path began. He left his family to serve Leon Wolf, with the hope that one day he could earn his trust so that he would be able to help Vijah financially in order to save his mother. He knew the consequences of that path, he still kept walking, because he knew that at least his mother's life would carry on. But he also didn't want his family to get intro trouble because of him. That's why he cut all of his connections with them. No call. No visit.