Chapter 3: Prison

Varun, Malika, and Jaden arrived at the old house with their car. They stepped out and started carrying their things inside.

As soon as Malika stepped into the house, she got overwhelmed by flashbacks. Her kids used to play here. They even grew up here.

(I will add some OST's or songs throughout VS3 which will represent the vibe of that scene...actually trying something new I hope you enjoy it xD. 

Varun came in holding some bags and started looking at Malika who was just frozen.

"Ehm are you alright?", asked Varun carefully.

Malika came back to herself. "It's nothing. I just remembered who Vijah and Jaden used to play here. What great times it were."

Varun put his hand on her shoulder. "At least we still have ourselves. Nothing ever is going break this one little family we have. I promise."

Meanwhile was Jaden in the garden. He was looking at the old trampoline, which seemed to collapse in any minute. He saw his old memories around him. How he used to run behind his elder brother.

"Just how far have you gone brother?"

He started looking up.

"How far? That how much I try. How much I struggle. I still can't catch up."

He turned his hands into fists and was pressing.

"If the chance comes. I won't hesitate to take you down. The younger sibling will defeat the elder one."

Then he started remembering what happened between Shivaay and Rodrigues and all his anger suddenly disappeared. The thought how that fight ended scared him the most.

He wiped the thought out of his mind and went back inside.

It was night.

Jaden was sitting on the roof of the house.

He had his phone in his hand was going through Instagram Stories. Then he saw Stacy's Story in which she was hanging out with her friends.

"How cute she looks in those stories though.", said he while starring at her pictures.

Then a story of her appeared where it was written "I want a boy who brings me chocolate every day!"

"Chocolate? That's it? If you insist, I will take a bullet for. Every day. And swing you those places no one ever saw before."

He put his phone away and started looking at the clear night sky.

"Who knows. Maybe somewhere in the endless multiverse, there is one universe where we two actually are together.", said Jaden while smiling.

Suddenly he got a call and seeing the name on his screen gave him goosebumps.

It was Stacy.

"How? What? How? Bshnjsjd. Why? At this time?"

He was blown away since he expected everything else than this.

"Ok Jaden stay calm!"

He picked it up.

"Hey Stacy. Calling this late?", said Jaden.

"Hey Jaden. I heard the news today. So, I thought on calling you. How are you?"

"Well, I'm alive. It sure is weird seeing my name on the TV."

"Understandable. The media is exaggerating again. Like always.", said Stacy in an annoyed way.

"Nothing new. We even had to move from our apartment to our old house."

"Oh really? Man, I feel so bad for you.", said Stacy in a cute way.

< Wait what? She is feeling bad for me?!?!?! Bhsdbdhdnd. This feels unreal. > thought Jaden. < Wait can it be that this is a dream? > He slapped himself in the face and it hurt like hell. < Nope definitely not a dream. Ouch. >

"Are you okay?", asked Stacy after hearing some weird noises.

"Yes yes. Of course."

"Alright. I have some work left. Will see ya in school. Bye and good night."

"Good night.", said Jaden and put his phone away.

< I can't believe that happened just now. Stacy. My Stacy really called me. It still feels unreal. >

"Hey Jaden!"

He looked down and saw his father in the garden calling him.

Jaden jumped down and landed right in front of him.

"What is it, dad?"

He took out a ring from his pocket and gave it to him.

"What's with this ring?", asked Jaden.

"You remember Shivaay's ring?"

Jaden suddenly made big eyes.

"What?? This is his ring? And you are giving it to me?"

"Yes. This was Shivaay's lucky charm. So, I thought now would be the perfect time to give it to you."

Jaden put it on.

"Looks good. Thanks dad!", said Jaden while smiling.

Varun got happy seeing him smile again. < I could bring a smile upon him at least. Can't say the same thing about his mother haha. > thought Varun.

On the next day.

The today's news.

"The investigation on Mr. Sharma's involvement in the murder case has started. Although the CIF head Mr. Saltzman assured that his officer is innocent, the public wants to know the truth. But at this point we also have to say that no evidence of involvement was found yet_."

Jaden shot a web to close the TV in the living room, in which he was with Jameson and Lydia.

"I never thought I would ever hate watching the news.", said Jaden while sitting down.

"Calm down. It's okay.", said Lydia while taking a seat next to him.

"We will be there for you. Always.", said Jameson while also taking a seat next to him.

"And to be honest. Such topics only hold for some days. The hype will be over soon. And once investigation is over no one will dare to put you or your family down.", said he further.

"But the people. What will they think?"

"Ah don't ever care what other people think or say. It's their job to keep talking nonsense. Listen. We didn't came to life to care what others think of us. Sure, there are some inappropriate things which get so much attention nowadays, but you did nothing of it. No one. Not your mother or your father."

Jaden was looking down.

"You know what the most painful part of all of this? My mother. My father. Both have to go to court or to the CIF department four times a week for interrogation. My father can stand it, but my mother gets emotional every time."

He started crying. Both Lydia and Jameson went for a hug and tried to comfort him.

"And I don't know how I can help them."

But then suddenly an idea appeared in his mind, which gave him a spark of hope.

Next Chapter "𝔸𝕟 𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕"