Chapter 18: Madness

Shivaay was just standing there while giving Fawaz his death stare. Two old enemies had finally met after a long time.

"Shit!", shouted Fawaz angrily as he grabbed his father's gun and shot at Shivaay. But he just caught the bullet and crushed it in his hand.

"What?"

"I can't believe it. He is already here?", said Rodrigues astonished.

"What do you mean?", asked Abu Jalal.

"At the moment when we were at Varun's house, I sensed his presence in a far land from here where a War was about to start. But he finished them all and already made it back here? Without a single scratch?"

"Because he is an immortal dead one too."

"Noo!", shouted Rodrigues "That's the thing. He is not a dead one. He is still alive unlike us!"

"What?"

"But not only that. I sensed another presence right by him too as he was at there. A strong one. I wonder what it was."

Fawaz had lost it now. He pointed the gun at Vijah and wanted to end it. But Shivaay glared at him with his eyes and the axe flew out of Dharmesh's wound and hit Fawaz at his head, but without actually cutting him.

"You son of a_.", said Fawaz but stopped as he released that Shivaay standing right in front of him now.

< How did he? > Fawaz

< Wow. How fast!?! > 005

Fawaz started to tremble as Shivaay stood before him. But then he decided to act and for a desperate punch, but Shivaay sent him flying some metres away without moving a muscle. He then released a massive burst of unknown energy. Every single person there felt it.

Jaden was watching and not even he knew what Shivaay's power was.

< This can't be. No way he was this strong back then too. > Jaden.

"Hey 005. Did you see that? I can't remember him having super human strength back then.", said Steve.

"He was extremely strong back then, but this is something completely different. I'm not even sure this is the same Shivaay we know."

"What then could it be, that he is a Shivaay from an alternative timeline or dimension. I don't know this is too much to follow.", said Steve he was starting to lose it too.

Now fifteen people surrounded him and were about to attack him with iron rods and knives. But in a moment before attacking, he suddenly vanished.

"Where did this bastard go?"

"What is he?"

"Hey, look up you morons!", said Shivaay who was floating up in mid-air.

"What the?"

Then he threw a blue energy ball down which send all the fifteen gangsters there flying around.

Shivaay came down and started looking at Rodrigues, Abu Jalal and all the others there.

"Hey, Ghani. You keep yourself out of this. Your son isn't going to stop until he is made unable to move."

"Fuck it. ATTACK YOU MORONS!", shouted Abu Jalal and all the fighters left grabbed their guns and started to shoot at Shivaay, but he vanished again and landed right in the middle of 005, Steve and Jaden.

"Glad to see you all.", said Shivaay with a smile.

Seeing him like that made Steve and 005 smile automatically back. "Took you long enough you idiot.", said 005 while smirking.

Then Shivaay looked at Jaden.

"Hmm you must be Jaden. Varun's younger son."

"Shivaay. The Shivaay? You were also able to come back from the dead?", said Jaden as he still couldn't believe it.

"No. Unlike them I'm not a dead person who came back from the dead."

"What? Then how? I don't understand."

"Listen I can tell you morons everything since you haven't got enough brain to digest everything. But what I can say. I have been living the past years on a different planet like earth, which is many light years away. An event there caused an instability of space and time, and which is why they were able to get back and me too. It were rifts in space time, which led back here. Now we have to keep those under check until the rifts have closed completely."

"Well, that was already too much!", shouted Steve.

"Whatever.", said Shivaay and called the axe back with his hand. "Here.", said he further and held the axe towards Jaden. "With this you can harm even the dead ones."

"But what about you?", asked Jaden.

"Oh, believe me. I don't need it kick their asses.", said Shivaay with a smile.

Jaden grabbed the axe, and they got ready.

"Steve. 005. You are backing Jaden up. Meanwhile will we take them all out."

Jaden and Shivaay started to move forward.

"Shit! Hey kill Vijah!", shouted Fawaz

"Tzt. As if you could do that while I'm here. Don't get cocky!", said Shivaay and released a storm of energy which took out every last one of the gangster.

"What?", said Jaden as he couldn't understand Shivaay's current power.

Then Shivaay put his hand on Jaden and in that particular moment he felt something inside him.

"Fight! And get stronger.", said Shivaay and went ahead for the enemies.

"005.", said Jaden. "You must do something for me. If you don't succeed Vijah is going to die."

Fawaz grabbed a hammer and tried to hit Shivaay with it, but he couldn't even land one blow.

"Stop dodging you bastard."

In an instant Shivaay grabbed his hammer with his hand.

"As you wish. The guy from before had an even better hammer.", said Shivaay while smiling.

"Shit.", said Fawaz while trying to pull the hammer out of his hands. "Stop these tricks and start fighting!"

"I don't think so. I don't need to show you all my power to show that I'm the strongest. I already know that."

"Why you?", said Fawaz as he let go of the hammer and attempted a punch. Shivaay didn't even move and as soon as Fawaz's hand touched him it broke immediately. Fawaz started to shout out of pain.

"What is this shit?"

"Ah man. Seems you are broken enough. See ya.", said Shivaay while walking past him.

Meanwhile had 005 arrived at Vijah and injected him with something Jaden gave him.

*Flashback*

"I only took a little bit of that serum, the rest of it will go to Vijah. He needs it more than me.

*Flashback over*

"I really hope this works", said 005 as he saw the serum flowing into Vijah.

As everyone was busy fighting a light beam appeared where Vijah once sat halfdead.

Next Chapter "The End"