Tired Quacks :)

(August 27, 2023, note: I'd like to say that this is an older chapter, the writing presented in this oneshot is not the best and there's better writing in the more recent ones, take care. ♡)

Quackity was in a desperate need of a break, he's been working on piles and piles of paperwork, that was supposed to be done weeks before, he was so tired. So so tired, he was so tired that he didn't notice the Brit walking in through the door.
"Quackity?" Wilbur said, "Get out Wilbur.." Quackity said in a deep voice. Wilbur raised a brow, "when's the last time you've slept?" Quackity opened his mouth to answer, but then he realized he has forgotten, "C'mon, you need rest." Wilbur said. "Go get your coat or whatever." Quackity felt stubborn and fought back, "I know when I need a break, asshole-" he wanted a break, just didn't want to admit it. "Nope, go get your stuff and we're leaving." Wilbur said cutting the smaller one off. Wilbur grabbed Quackity by the hand and made him get off the chair. "Ugh fine." The shorter one said stubbornly, Wilbur and Quackity walked out the office, now the tiredness really hit Quackity, every blink got longer and longer. Wilbur slid his hand onto Quackity's waist keeping Quackity's balance, he yawned and almost fell over, luckily Wilbur helped his balance. They reach the dark room and sat down, "Wilbur?.." Quackity said in a tired voice, while his eyes slowly adjusting to the dark room, "Goodnight Quacks" "Mmn.." Quackity smiled softly and fell asleep on Wilbur's lap.

editors note:
so i kinda like this but I need to get used to it lmao, and also gotta write this in secret because im not allowed to have wattpad lol :T