Enchanted , Enchanting

TW! swearing.
(if there's any other pls tell me!!)

Wilbur was a popular kid, only because of his confidence and looks, not anything else, which he hated, he NEVER wanted to be a popular, he enchanted everyone, and I mean EVERYONE. They followed him around the school like a little puppy, which annoyed him, he just wanted to be alone, and one day he saw a fellow underneath a tree crying until they couldn't breathe, Wilbur walked slowly not to scare the fellow. He went up to him, "A-Are you okay?" Wilbur asked calmly, "H-Hm? yeah im okay.." the shorter one replied lowly, the tall Brit sat beside the shorter one, and made sure he was okay, "You sure? I heard you crying from a far-" "I'm fine!.." wiping his tears, "Alright.. I'll be going then." the tall Brit stood up and walked off, "H-Hey wait!.." the shorter one yelled a little, "Hm?" Wilbur replied "Stay here a little longer, please?" the fellow said quietly, "Yeah sure!" Wilbur said cheerfully and sitting back down, "What's your name?" Wilbur said happily, "O-Oh, I'm Quackity!" "Nice to meet you Quackity." Wilbur replied, "Now what's yours?" Quackity asked happily, "Wilbur Soot." Wilbur said while smiling, "You have a nice name, Quackity, im able to give you multiple nicknames that somewhat associate with you." Wilbur said flirtatiously, "Oh yeah? try then." "Quacks, Ducky, Duckling, Feather.." then Wilbur proceeds to list a few more, then finished, "Woahhh, you can come up with names that fast?" quackity asked in awe, "Mhm! Pretty cool eh?" Wilbur replied while smirking "Yeah!" Quackity said, "Oh shit I gotta get to class, what class you in, I'm going to science-" "So am I!" Quackity said happily "Well then let's go together." Wilbur grabbed Quackity by the hand and basically dragged him to class, where they spend half an hour learning basic bullshit.

(December 18, note)
eww wtf is this story this sucks