Sick Days.

haha dont mind my disappearance
(December 18 2022, note)
(this chapter doesnt have proper capitals, sorry)
.
.
.
quackity woke up feeling like shit, like more shittier than usual. he felt hot but cold, and just felt terrible. he slowly made his way downstairs and plopped onto the stool, his arms were placed on the kitchen island with his head resting on them, face down. his husband stopped making breakfast and walked over to him "you alright, my love?" he rubbed the others back tenderly, quackity let out a low raspy grumble, wilbur frowned and sat down next to him, "could you look at me?" he asked, quackity slowly lifted his head, he was red and his eyes were droopy, "oh my! wait right here, love" wilbur quickly got up and went upstairs, quackity was dumbfounded, was he really that sick?? wilbur came back with a thermometer and some medicine, "wh- wilbur im not sick, why do you have those?" quackity shoved them away gently, wilbur raised a brow and tried to take his temperature. quackity refused and turned away, "open your mouth, please love?" wilbur placed a hand on his cheek, he quickly got shut down again. "i'll buy you some candy?" quackity gave him a skeptical look, he finally stopped avoiding the inevitable and opened his mouth slowly, "thank you" wilbur placed the thermometer in.
beep!
beep!
beep!
'104.2'
"oh shit, q! youre burning up! you need to rest" wilbur tried picking him up but was quickly turned down "im finee willl..." quackity crossed his arms, wilbur rolled his eyes and picked him up, quackity wanted to protest but was just too tired to do anything, he fell asleep in the others arms, proving the others point. wilbur slowly placed him into the bed and pulled the covers over the other. wilbur left the room and went to go make some soup for him when he wakes up.

timeskip!

quackity woke up feeling a little better than before, his head ached in pain but he sucked it up, he swung his feet off the bed and stood up, he wobbled a little before standing up correctly. he slowly made his way downstairs, he was met with wilbur on the couch watching a movie, he noticed there was soup on the table, he sat down and wondered if he should eat it, he got caught off guard as he felt two arms snake around his waist, "you sleep alright, my dearest?" wilbur said in a sweet tone, quackity nodded his head, "have some soup love" "but im not hungryy..." "just have a little bit, it'll make you feel better" "finee" quackity sighed and helped himself to the bowl of soup, surprisingly he finished the whole bowl. wilbur was correct, he did feel better, he slowly made his way to the couch and sat next to his husband, he felt tired, again. he felt himself get picked up and onto the others lap, "wilbur, im gonna get you sick put me down!!..." nothing worked, now he was sat on wilburs lap, slowly drifting off to sleep, "goodnight darling" was all he heard before sleep took over.
.
.
.
editors note:
OHHH MYYU GODDD IM SO SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR A WHOLE MONTH, MY OTHER CHAPTERS WERE TAKING FOREVER TO FINISH, IM SORRY THIS ONE IS SHORT I HAD TO GIVE YOU ALL SOMETHING, IM GONNA TRY AND FINISH THE OTHER CHAPTERS, GOODBYE AND I LOVE YOU REMMEBET TO DRINK WATERR!! :D
(569 words.)