I Guess We're Roommates.

TW! swearing. (if theres any that i missed tell me pls!!)
CW: first person pov
(December 18 2022, note)
(this chapter doesnt have proper capitals, sorry)
.
.
quackity pov
i was talking with karl and sapnap while walking to our dorms, sadly i was separated from them. we got our keys from the receptionist and went to our designated rooms, i unlocked the door and was immediately met with screaming from two people there, im guessing someone came over, suddenly a pillow came flying right in front of me, "OH FUCK-" i jumped. tommy came running to pick up the pillow and ran back, "WILBUR YOU BITCH GET OVER HERE" "TOMMY STOPP" a loud thud came from the bedroom, i dropped my bags and walked over, i saw wilbur laying on the floor and tommy looking at him grinning mischievously, "oh! i didnt see you there!" wilbur looked at me as he sat up, "hey big q!" tommy waved at me, "hey tommy" i waved back at him, "oh hey wilbur!" i waved at the brunette, "hey ducky" he smiled at me, "guess im gonna be stuck with you for the next few terms" i sighed "is that a good thing or a bad thing?" wilbur raised a brow, "both" i laughed, right then i get hit by a pillow, "AUGH- YOU ASSHOLE!" i yelled, wilbur bursted into laughter and ran into the living room, "COME BACK HERE!" i grabbed the pillow and threw it, almost hitting the tv. he stuck his tongue out at me, i gasped and hit him causing him to fall onto the ground, he almost hit his head on the corner of the counter, i swear we're both gonna somehow die in the first two days, we both bursted into laughter as i fell to the ground beside him, tommy ran over to us, "you two okay??" he tilted his head, i calmed down and sat up. "nope" i giggled, suddenly someone put their hand on my hair, i flinched. "what the fuck??" i glared at wilbur, "sorry there was something in your hair" he chuckled, "oh" i looked away. wilbur got up and helped me up, "i'll be in my room if you need me" wilbur smiled at me, "and why would i need you?" i smirked, wilbur gasped as he put his hand on his chest. "you dickhead!" wilbur flicked my forehead, "ow!" i frowned. wilbur walked off into his room. i sighed as i picked up my bags and suitcases. i opened the door and it was pretty nice, i got a pretty nice view. i unpacked my clothes and placed them in the closet. i flopped onto the bed and fell asleep almost immediately.
.
i woke up in the middle of the night, i got thirsty so i went out to the kitchen. the floor creaked as i slowly walked through the dim lighting, i saw wilbur sitting on the balcony, i walked over and opened the door. "wilbur?" i rubbed my eyes, "oh, sorry did i wake you?" wilbur apologized. "no, i was just thirsty" i reassured him, "i just like hearing the rain" wilbur smiled. "can i sit with you?" i asked him, "yeah of course" wilbur pat the ground beside him, i sat down beside him with my head resting on my knees. i leaned onto wilbur, "goodnight quackity" wilbur murmured into my ear, i smiled slightly as i fell back asleep.
.
i woke up on the balcony, i was sitting on wilburs lap? what the fuck? i looked up at him and smiled, i lightly shook him to try and wake him up. "wilbur wake up!" he slowly opened his eyes, "quackity?..." wilbur rubbed his eyes, "get up, i dont want you to get sick from being outside for too long" i said, "i would, but youre on my lap" he pointed out. i blushed. "oh, sorry" i got off him. i stood up and helped him up. "what time is it?..." he asked me. "seven am" i told him, "its friday right?..." "mhm, we have school today" wilbur sighed and opened the balcony door, he stepped into the dorm. "im gonna go change, i'll be back in a few minutes" i nodded and left the balcony also. i went into my room, i changed into a dark blue sweater with a duck in the corner, black pants and my beanie. i went into the living room and sat down on the couch waiting for wilbur, he came out wearing a black turtleneck, black dress pants, glasses and pants chains and fox eye eyeliner. i stared at him, holy shit he looked beautiful. "why are you staring at me?" he laughed awkwardly, "oh, sorry about that" i apologized. i checked the time and, shit. "oh shit we're gonna be late!" i rushed to go grab my shoes, wilbur sighed and took his time to grab his shoes, "will hurry up you slow fuck!" i whined, "patience quackity, patience." wilbur finally put his shoes on, he unlocked the door. i rushed out while wilbur just walked behind me. next thing you know i start hearing girls surround will. i stopped and looked back, will made a 'help me' face as girls tugged on his arms. i rolled my eyes and went over to him, "get your hands off my boyfriend!" i stepped in front of will kinda shoving all the girls back, i looked up at him and he turned into a flustered mess, "WHAT?! BOYFRIEND?!" some blonde haired girl said, "HES UGLY! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DATE HIM?!" she said, "ophelia just shut up already! he has a boyfriend, move on." a red haired girl shoved ophelia, her name was ophelia right? "thank you sally" wilbur thanked the red head, "im sorry for ophelia, shes so annoying" sally apologized. "oh! i have a class starting soon, goodbye you two!" sally waved as she walked off. "bye!" wilbur waved back, i felt wilbur glaring at me, i looked back at him confused, "really? boyfriend?" i blushed terribly, "i-its the first thing i thought of! shut up!" i started to drown in embarrassment as i looked away. he started to laugh at me, asshole. he grabbed my waist and held me close, "what the fuck are you doing?!" i squirmed a little, he leant in, our lips brushing past each other. he smirked at me and leant back, i snapped out of it and stumbled back, "WILBUR YOU BITCH!" i remarked. he laughed and held his stomach, i rolled my eyes and checked what time it was, SHIT WE'RE LATE! "WILBUR WE'RE LATE OH GOD" i grabbed his hand and ran basically dragging him, "SLOW DOWN IM GONNA FALL!" wilbur yelled. once i stopped running wilbur slammed into me, "OH JESUS" i stumbled back almost falling over but wilbur caught me, "sorry!" wilbur apologized smiling, he let go of me laughing slightly. i opened the door and were met with eyes staring at us, "you two are late!" mr halo sighed, "whats your two reasons?" he asked, "some girl was hitting on him" i laughed a little, wilbur smiled and sat down, i sat down next to him.
.
time skip!
the bell rang and it was time for the next class, i saw that wilbur was asleep, "wilbur wake up!" i shook him a little, "mmn..." wilbur lifted his head and looked at me, "we're leaving now" i told him, he stood up hazily and started walking off, "hey wait for me!" i sped walked to him, "im gonna go stay in the dorm" wilbur yawned, "can i come with you?" "yeah of course!" he held my hand and walked with me, i smiled at him and moved closer to him, once we reached the dorm he took off his shoes and collapsed onto the couch, i giggled and took my shoes off, i sat down on the arm rest of the couch before he pulled me down and wrapped his arms around me, "wilbur what are you doing?!" i blushed, he ignored me and slowly fell asleep, you could hear a quiet whistle coming from him, i smiled and rested my head on his chest, letting sleep take over me.
.
i woke up and saw that it was the afternoon, how long was i asleep? i looked at wilbur and he looked so peaceful, i blushed a deep red at the sight of him, i smiled slightly as i slowly stood up and opened the door slowly, i saw that it was lunchtime. i missed a few classes, oh god. i put on my shoes and walked out of the dorm, leaving wilbur alone. i saw karl, sapnap, george, and dream at a table, dream noticed me and waved, "quackity over here!" he yelled out. i smiled and walked over to them, i sat down next to karl. "soo i heard you have a boyfriend" sapnap smirked, "wait what?" i was shocked, what does he mean by- oh, oh no. "ophelia was saying that you and wilbur fucking soot were boyfriends" dream chuckled, "youre dating the most popular boy in school?!" karl exclaimed, "what? no! i only said that i was his boyfriend to get those girls away from him!" i explained, i shouldnt have helped will. "really cute, protecting him from girls" karl giggled, i hid my face due to me being red from embarrassment. "quackity where were you earlier today? we couldnt find you anywhere" george asked me, "i was with wilbur" i told him not realizing what i just said, "and you say youre not dating him" sapnap says rolling his eyes. "shut up!" i flipped him off, "wait ophelia was saying i was dating wilbur?" i looked behind me and saw her, "yep, she was" dream nodded, "wait does the whole school know?" the question was kinda stupid, i dont know how the whole school could know in a few hours, but that bitch is popular so its possible, "pretty much, she told everyone she saw" dream answered. "oh god" i sighed, "oh, lunch is ending soon, i'll be going now" george stood up, "im going with him, hes in my class" dream followed george, "lucky! im with ophelia!" karl furrowed his brows and crossed his arms, "good luck karl" i giggled slightly, "i'll be going back to my dorm" i stood up and started walking to the direction where the dorms are, i waved to them and walked off. i opened the door and saw wilbur sitting up watching tv, "hey will" i closed the door behind me and took my shoes off, "hey quackityy" wilbur averted his gaze to me, "where did you go?" he asked me, i sat down next to him, "i went to the cafeteria" "why?" "it was lunch a few minutes ago" "holy shit did we sleep for that long?" "yep" i laid my head on his shoulder and looked at what he was watching, "are you literally watching my little pony?" i asked him as i laughed a little, "yes, yes i am" wilbur was actually watching it, i kissed his cheek not realizing what i was doing until after, "oh shit- sorry i didnt mean to do that" i apologized profusely, he looked at me and smiled, "cute" he remarked softly, he leant in, getting closer to my face. "can we kiss?" he muttered in my ear, i nodded before i jammed my lips onto his, our lips connected like a magnet. i wrapped my arms around his neck as he held my waist, we slowly pull away. "hey quackity?" wilbur said catching my attention, "yes will?" i answered him.
"i love you."
"i love you too."
.
.
.
.
.
editors note:
jesus why do i make such long stories what the hell, anyways should i keep writing long stories or should i shorten them? please let me know and also correct me if theres any spelling errors okay goodbye, take care and i love youuu!! <3
1986 words.