You Don't Need Them.

Today, Quackity was sobbing with his head to his knees, getting tears on his pants. He thought of his fiancé's and his relationship, he knows his relationship with them is horrible and broken, he was sobbing so hard, he didn't notice the tall Brit standing behind him. "Hello Quackity." Wilbur said, "Get out of my country Wilbur.." Quackity sniffled. Wilbur looked at the rings on Quackity's finger and said, " Are they the reason?" Quackity kept quiet. "They're not worth your time Quack's." Quackity wipes his tears and he felt the heat rise up, "First off, don't call me Quacks, dickhead. Second off, don't talk about my relationship with my fiancé's." Wilbur rose his hands up in a surrender motion. "Alright sorry, Quacks."
Quackity angrily replied. "Do you even fucking listen to me?! don't call me that!" Wilbur calmly replied. "You know I listen, just not when you say stuff about nicknames." Quackity yelled. "Just get out of my country Wilbur!" Wilbur smirked, "Alright alright, I'll go. see you ducky." Wilbur winked. Quackity replied yelling "FUCK YOU!" Wilbur mumbled under his breath, "Love you too." Wilbur left the tower, Quackity sat back down and watched him leave.
.
.
.
.
.
Quackity missed Wilbur already.
.
.
.
.
.
editors note:
soo I wrote another part lol :P
208 words.