I Didnt Stare at You!

ROYALTY AU YES ٩( ᐛ )و
(December 18 2022, note)
(this chapter doesnt have proper capitals, sorry)
.
.
wilbur was speaking with his mother, looking through the guest list for the ball "we're inviting all the other kingdoms?!" wilbur exclaimed, eyes widened. "yep! isnt this exciting?" mumza smiled at him, "i mean, kinda" he shrugged, getting nervous, "you'll be okay will! dont worry" mumza put her hand on his shoulder, calming him down. "okay will, go get ready, the ball is starting in an hour!" mumza looked up and smiled, he nodded and walked up to his room, he sat down on his bed and stared at the wall, all the other kingdoms will be there, the thought of it makes him worry. he sighed and went to go get ready, it took him longer than expected but he finished in time, he came out wearing the l'manburg suit, (idk what to make him wear so yes he is wearing the l'manburg suit) "oh wilbur! you look amazing!" mumza ran up to him, "thank you mum" wilbur smiled at her, "okay! come to the garden!" mumza walked over to the gate and opened it, the garden was beautiful, flowers filling the view, even some birds flying around. butterflies landing on daisies, and sometimes you could see deers roaming around, its like an, enchanted garden. he heard the gates slowly open as chatter filled the castle. he tensed up a little but calmed back down and walked further into the flowers, he sat down and stared at nothing in particular, basically rethinking everything hes done. "oh, hey will!" tommy called out behind him, "oh! hello!' wilbur turned around and faced the other, "wanna make flower crowns?' tommy asked him, smiling. "yes of course!" wilbur smiled happily as tommy sat down infront of him, beginning to collect flowers. wilbur chose to do an all blue themed crown as tommy went for yellow, it matched them both so perfectly, "oh i like yours" wilbur looked up and saw tommys. "thank you will, i really am just great at this" tommy smiled proudly as wilbur laughed slightly. "okay, done!" wilbur exclaimed and put the flower crown on. "whatt?? how did you finish so quickly?" tommy asked him, raising a brow. "im just better" wilbur crossed his arms confidently. he laughed at himself and helped tommy finish his. now theyre both wearing their flower crowns, "we look so cool" tommy remarked placing his hands on his hips. wilbur nodded at him, smiling, "oh! i see tubbo! im gonna go to talk to him! bye will!" tommy ran off, almost tripping. someone tapped wilbur on the shoulder, wilbur stood up and turned around, it was niki, "hey niki!" wilbur waved, "hey will! i like your flower crown!" niki pointed out, wilbur chuckled and smiled at her, "have you seen minx? ive been trying to find her" niki said, looking around. "oh! i think shes near the pond, thats where i last saw her heading to" wilbur thought about it. "okay, thank you will!" niki ran off going to the direction of the pond. wilbur was left alone, he didnt really like being alone, but he dealt with it anyways, he sat back down and picked up and flower. he started to pluck all the petals off of it, he started wondering if he should eat it, he looked up and saw, a beautiful prince. he had black hair, moles in all the right places, and stunning brown eyes. he looked, perfect. "will!" tommy flicked wilburs forehead, "ow!" will furrowed his brows and stared at tommy, "ive been trying to speak to you but youre staring at prince quackity!" tommy complained, bending down to reach wilburs eye level, "so thats his name..." wilbur muttered under his breath and stood up, "you were staring at me?" the ravenette turned his head and looked at wilbur, "yes he was! i had to call his name multiple times!" tommy crossed his arms and frowned, "i didnt stare at you!" wilbur lied, he felt his face go red and hot "good try, i know you did." quackity walked up to him and placed his hand on wilburs cheek, as impossible as it seems, wilburs face turned even more red as he looked away, "got a crush on me, prince wilbur?" quackity raised a brow and smirked mischievously, wilbur tried to speak but nothing came out, he just grew more red, a tomato at this point. "i- what no!!" he stammered. he started to fidget with his fingers, "am i too...cute for you? hm? am i?" quackity cupped wilburs face and turned his head, forcing him to look at the ravenette, "shut up!" wilbur shoved quackitys hand off.
"make me."
wilbur chuckled and just flicked quackitys forehead, "youre not getting a kiss from me, prince quackity." wilbur smirked and strolled off back into the castle, quackity stood there, frustrated but also not. "i dont know what i just experienced, but i do not wanna see it ever again" tommy said as he ran away and to tubbo.
quackity is gonna get him somehow.
.
.
.
.
editors note: MYEAJSDBAKHDKD NO KISS OR I LOVE YOU SCENE HAUAHSH