Under The Stars.

TW! nothing.
(if theres anymore i missed pls tell me!!)
(December 18 2022, note)
(this chapter doesnt have proper capitals, sorry)
.
it was one starry night, when they finally did what they wanted to do for years.
.
wilbur and quackity have been friends for as long as they can remember, they did everything together, until quackity got some other friends and spent less and less time with wilbur, lately their friendship has been on the edge. "oh! sapnap hey!" quackity waved, "hows it been?" sapnap asked, "oh its been great!" quackity replied. "how about we go to the pond later?" sapnap suggested, "YESS" quackity smiled "just wait, let me go to karl now" sapnap quickly said already looking karls direction, "wait wha?" quackity said all confused, "byeee" sapnap ran off to karl, "wilbur?" "huh? oh hey quackity." wilbur said lowly, "aww did i lose the privilege of nicknames nowww?" quackity asked, "yes, yes you have" wilbur bonked quackity on the head, "ow! rude" quackity frowned, "anyways have you been avoiding me?" wilbur asked, "wha! no!" quackity stared at him in confusion, "then why do I never see you?" wilbur looked back at him. "cause we're in different classes dumbass" "no not that, like after school I never see you, you just disappear" wilbur chuckled, "thats because i leave early" "yeah yeah" wilbur laughed, "do you not believe me?" quackity raised a brow, "I've been friends with you for like, 16 years of my life, and i know that you never leave early" wilbur pointed out, "ugh fine you got me! ive been going out with a certain someone.." quackity confessed, "never thought I would see the day, that you finally beat me at something" wilbur chuckled, "n-not that way! just been hanging out with them more often" quackity grew red from embarrassment. "mhmm, yeah sure" wilbur rolled his eyes, "shut up!" quackity crossed his arms, "anyways, anything special happening today after school?" wilbur asked the other, "i mean i guess so" quackity replied not wanting to upset wilbur. "just give a yes or no" wilbur sighed, "fine! yes" quackity sighed, "awww okayy" wilbur pouted, "sorry wilburr, but sap asked me to" quackity apologized, "ditch him- JUSTS KIDDING DONT-" wilbur chuckled, "yk maybe i should ditch him" quackity looked behind him, "no dont-" wilbur laughed, sapnap had walked back and went to quackity who walked far away from wilbur "sap?" "yeah?" "could we cancel tonightt?" quackity asked, "why?" sapnap frowned, "one of my friends is begging me to go somewhere, and they won't shut up so i guess this is the only way to shut him up-" quackity explained, "it's alright! me and karl were already going somewhere anyways" sapnap smiled, "okay thanks" quackity ran back to wilbur, "wilburr" "yeah?" "wanna go to the pond now?" "yeah ofc!" "let's go then!" quackity dragged wilbur by the hand and out the door, "slow down im gonna fall!" wilbur managed to get out, "cmon! we're almost theree!" quackity smiled. finally they reached the pond and sat down. "its quiet here eh?" wilbur smiled looking at the ducks, "you should stay here until night, it's really pretty!" quackity said happily, "well we shall stay until night" wilbur suggested, they stayed until the late night, "oh! wilbur look at the pond!" wilbur quickly looked down at the pond and saw the stars reflecting onto the pond. "wilbur?" quackity said, getting wilburs attention. "yeah?" "can i kiss you?" quackity asked, soon then wilbur leaned in, jamming their lips together, it was messy and unexpected.
but, i love him so much.