Their Stubborness.

wilbur and quackity both have big crushes on eachother but they're too stubborn to admit it and or ask eachother out.
!!TW!! swearing. (pls tell me if i missed any!!)
CW: first person pov
(December 18 2022, note)
(this chapter doesnt have proper capitals, sorry)
.
.
today, was so fucking boring. there was no new drama, no fights, not even trouble. it was horrible, anyways. quackity was looking for wilbur since it was the end of school, there was a crowd rushing out the door and quackity was already out, thank the lord for that, quackity was sat against a tree waiting for wilbur since quackity missed him, a lot. quackity spotted wilbur in the crowd, "wilbur!!" quackity yelled and waved "quackity!!" wilbur replied back, quackity stood up as wilbur ran over to him, "hii wil!" quackity hugged wilbur tightly "hi quackss" wilbur patted quackity on the head, "anything happen today?" wilbur asked quackity, "nope. it was so boring today." quackity frowned, "aww okaay" wilbur said disappointed. "oh! gotta go wil, seeyou tomorrow!!" quackity waving to wilbur as he started walking over to the skytrain station, "seeyou quackityy!!" wilbur smiled at him. "love you.." wilbur mumbled under his breath
.
.
quackity pov
personally, i think wilbur is actually a nice person. in all of my past relationships i think wilbur is possibly the nicest. wait that sounds like i have dated wilbur before and no i have not. i dont think he likes me back so not much i can do, guess all i have to do is just suffer silently.
.
.
.
.
next morning.
quackity pov
.
i wake up to my alarm clock telling me to wake up and also to my younger brother screaming in the hallway. i sat up to look at what time it is, six am, why is elliot being so fucking loud? i slowly get off my bed and open the door, elliot rushed into my room and shut the door quickly, "dude what the hell?..." i rubbed my eyes, "THERES A SPIDER!" elliot yelled at me, i groaned. "is that what you're screaming about?! a little spider?!..." i opened the door to find the spider. i found it and crushed it with my slipper, "elliot go and get ready for school!" i yelled from the hallway, "FINE" elliot rushed out my room and went downstairs. i sighed and did my normal morning routine, i picked out a yellow sweater that wil left here and just grabbed some dark pants, i went downstairs to see elliot watching tv, "elliot go and get changed, we're leaving in twenty minutes and you still have to eat breakfast" "fineee" elliot ran up the stairs and into his room to get dressed.
.
.
.
time skip!!
.
i arrived at the school gate after dropping off elliot, i saw wilbur waiting for me, which he never does so that shocked me. "WILBURRRRR" i exclaimed while raising my arms up, "QUACKITYYY!!" i ran to him and hugged him tightly, "oh! i see you're wearing my sweater!" wilbur chuckled, "you have a problem with it?" i raised a brow. "no, not at all. in fact you look very cute" wilbur winked at me, i blushed slightly as i looked away. the school bell rang, "aww! you came too late! now we have to go in!!" wilbur whined. "its fine! we're in the same class anyways" i said reassuringly, "oh right, i forgot about that" wilbur rubbed the back of his neck, i chuckled and elbowed him playfully, "dude you always forget" i rolled my eyes, "yeah yeah i know" he bonked me gently on the head. "ow!" i slapped his hand off, "oh we're here" we were stood at the door and we both sighed. "i dont wanna do historyy" wilbur whined again. "dude youre so whiny today" i chuckled. "arent i always whiny?" wilbur asked, "thats not a good thing you idiot" i told him. he gave me a 'i already knew that look' i rolled my eyes and opened the door. to our surprise, we were one of the firsts one there. "oh hey wilbur and quackity!!" niki waved as she was sat next to hannah, "hey niki!!" wilbur and i said in sync "you copied me!" i glare at him, "no you copied me!" wilbur flicked my forehead. "owww!!" i frowned at him, "am the third wheel?" niki said giggling "we're not dating niki" wilbur rolled his eyes. he kinda looked disappointed when he said that but i think he's just playing with my feelings, "you two really should date, you're the perfect match for eachother" hannah said agreeing with niki, we look at each other and laugh a little, "as if! i would never want to date him!" i said with a fake angry tone, knowing i was lying. "mm yeah sure." niki giggled, wilbur and i sat down next to eachother and started talking about random shit.
.
.
.
random time skip to the end of the day B)