In His Office.

sex in an office because uhhhhhmmmmm uhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bottom wilbur, top quackity (im incredibly sorry to those who like top wilbur)

cw: gentle sex, praise, pet names, quackity being possessive and wilbur accepting it

id like to say i never write smut so do not expect a masterpiece, this'll most likely be horrible!!!

Wilbur was accepted as vice president, he was apart of Las Nevadas. A chance to be back in the narrative, Las Nevadas was the newest thing; new citizens joining every single day, it was his time to shine and be great again.

He entered the very top floor, stepping out of the elevator and onto the marble floor. His dress shoes made a clack noise with every step he took. He read all the golden signs on all the office doors until he found the one he needed.

President of Las Nevadas.

Wilbur knocked on the door,
"Come in!" The other yelled from the other side.

"Wilbur, perfect timing." The ravenette smiled, putting his pen down and resting his hands on the wooden desk.

"Hi, uhm... you said you needed me?" Wilbur walked towards him, his hands intertwined with each other. Fidgeting out of anxiousness.

"Right, could you take these papers down to Charlie?" Quackity stood up and handed him the papers.

Quackity wasn't so sure about having Wilbur being apart of his beautiful country, after all Wilbur did blow up L'manburg. He always thought the brunette was like a ticking time bomb, having the ability to burst and explode everything in seconds.

To his surprise, Wilbur has been proven helpful. Helping anywhere whenever he can, he didn't know where this helpful side of Wilbur came from, all he knew is that he made the right choice.

...

Wilbur's mind was occupied by Quackity, God his mind wouldn't shut up. He loved being special to Quackity, he loved having all of Quackity's attention. He felt like a complete mess when Quackity gently grabs his hands or place his hand on his cheek.

"Wilbur, are you listening?" Quackity raised a brow, his papers still in his hand.
"Hm? Oh-- yeah yeah, yeah I'm listening." He grabbed the papers from Quackity, an apologetic smile on his face.

"Good, now give those to Charlie. Then come back up here, alright?" Quackity patted Wilburs shoulder.

"Yeah, I can do that." The brunette nodded,

"Thank you, cariño." Quackity ruffled Wilburs hair, he sat back down. He started calling Wilbur "Cariño" down the line, he wasn't sure why he started calling him that, it just suited him perfectly.

Wilburs face flushed, he shook his head and made his way to the elevator.
"I can't fall in love with him again." He muttered, he stepped inside the elevator and pressed the fourth floor button. He tapped his nails against the metal handrail as he watched the floor number change.

His mind was filled with overwhelming thoughts that will definitely keep him up. It wasn't a pleasant feeling knowing that you're in love with your boss.

He sighed shakily, the elevator chimed, signalling it reached it's destination, he stepped out and walked out onto the marble floors. He received a few looks, a few whispers left and right. Some people still think of him as the maniac that blew up his own nation, they're not wrong; he did blow it up, but he'd rather be known as "Wilbur Soot" and not "Wilbur Soot, the maniac."

He found Charlie sitting in the lounge room, he stepped towards him.
"Hey Charlie, Big Q said to give these to you." He gave him the stapled papers to the slime,
"Oh! Thanks Wilbur!"