Take a Break!

an office scene since i havent done one in a while
(yes the title is a hamilton reference, i recently rewatched it and this song is stuck in my head)
TW! swearing.
(December 18 2022, note)
(this chapter doesnt have proper capitals, sorry)
.
.
.
quackity was working on stacks and stacks of stupid paperwork that hes been working on for weeks at this point. he was running on no sleep and multiple amounts of coffee, his body felt numb. he just wanted to disappear and cry. he decided it was a good time for a coffee break, he dropped his pen and stood up, stretching his wings and arms. he heard a snicker come from behind him, he turned around and saw the brunette standing in the doorway. quackity groaned as he walked over to him "you arent allowed in here soot, get the fuck out." he furrowed his brows, wilbur rolled his eyes and picked quackity up, "WAH!- PUT ME DOWN!" quackity tried to get out of wilburs firm grasp, but obviously failed. "i think you should take a break! you look really tired" wilbur ran his hands through the ravenettes disheveled hair. quackity immediately relaxed into the touch, wilbur started to make his way to the elevator, he recieved some strange looks from the people in the office space but he didnt care at all. he stepped inside the elevator and pressed the button to the highest floor, "wilbur why are you doing this?" quackity looked up at him and raised a brow, now wilbur himself was wondering too, why was he doing this? doesnt he hate him? "i dont even know, guess i just wanted to be nice" wilbur shrugged and pat quackity on the head, slightly frustrating him. he hated get pat on the head and wilbur knew that, wilbur looked at him and smirked mischievously, quackity flipped him off and buried his face back into wilburs neck, the elevator came to a halt and the doors opened. wilbur stepped out and was met by a room with a golden plaque on the front, which had 'quackity/owner of las nevadas' carved into it, wilbur put in the pin and the door unlocked, he gently opens the door and steps inside, the room was stunning. giant glass windows with the sunset on display, a luxurious livingroom combined with a kitchen you see right when you walk in. wilbur walked into the hallway that led to the bedroom, by the looks of it, it hasnt been used in a while. wilbur set quackity down on the bed, it looked like he already had fell asleep, wilbur went to go cook some food for him, by his physique he looks like he hasnt eaten for quite a bit.
.
time skip
quackity had woken up to the smell of soup and the sound of faint singing. he sat up and stretched his arms and wings. he got up and walked to the livingroom, he saw wilbur in the kitchen cooking soup. "hello ducky!" wilbur turned off the stove and poured the soup into a bowl, "why are you here?..." quackity questioned him, all he remembers is falling asleep in wilburs arms. "im here to take care of you!" wilbur smiled at the hybrid and walks over to him with a bowl in his hands. "here, eat this" he placed the bowl on the table, quackity stared at it and shook his head "i feel like you poisoned it..." he pushed the bowl away and rested his head in his hand, wilbur felt concern rise up and frowned, "why would i poison it?" he questioned the other, "please, just eat, you look like you havent eaten in a while" he placed his hand on quackitys cheek. he sighed and pushed the bowl closer to him, wilbur smiled and walked back to the kitchen, quackity slowly starting eating, very cautiously, giving wilbur the death glare, expecting himself to die from poison. luckily nothing happened to him, "enjoy the meal ducky?" wilbur walked back to him and took the bowl, "surprisingly" quackity stood up and stretched his wings out, "thats good!" wilbur smiled and put the bowl in the sink, "i already picked out clothes for you" he chuckled and wiped quackitys face with a tissue, quackity smiled slightly and went to go change into the clothes wilbur picked out, "WILBUR!" wilbur ran over to quackity, terribly concerned. "WHY DID YOU PICK OUT THIS FUCKING DUCK HOODIE?! I PUT IT AWAY FOR A REASON!" quackity slapped wilbur hard on the arm, wilbur winced in pain and placed a hand on his arm. "because it was cute that you own a duck hoodie also, ow." wilbur smiled, "fuck you" quackity slammed the door in wilburs face so he could change, wilbur chuckled quietly and walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch, he patiently waited for the other not expecting him to actually wear it. but to his surprise, he did wear it, "you actually put it on" his eyes widened, quackity rolled his eyes, he walked over to him and sat on his lap, "uh quackity?" "mhm?" "why did you sit on my lap?" "because i wanted to, now shut up and let me rest" quackity buried his head into wilburs neck and slowly started to nod off.
"i love you, wilbur."
wilbur was taken aback, but smiled right after.
"i love you too, quackity."
.
.
.
.
editors note: WOOO I FINISHED SOMETHING WOAIPSDNOWNA
(904 words :])