I'll Take Care of You

oh no! wilbur is sick and no one gives a shit about him enough to properly take care of him! well, except quackity

quackity takes care of him and feelings get confessed and true love is real

unfinished, up to you for the ending

!THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED! IM JUST POSTING THE UNFINISHED CHAPTERS!

"Come again!" Wilbur exclaimed, waving at the customer and leaning on the counter.

Wilbur hasn't been feeling all too well recently, he's been hurting everywhere and having really bad headaches, but he brushed it off and didn't let it get in his way. Ranboo's been catching on though, and started realizing how unwell he's been acting.

"You alright Will?" Ranboo raised a brow, turning around and putting their spatula down on the counter next to them, Wilbur rubbed his forehead and looked at them,
"I'm fine, just a little warm." He admitted, he cracked his knuckles and sighed, moving his hair out of his face.

"How about you go on break for a little, get some fresh air?" Ranboo added, grabbing a damp towel and wiping loose crumbs off the counters,
"No I think I'll manage, it's not that hot." Wilbur shook his head, pulling on his sweater collar.
"You look like you're about to pass out man." Ranboo added, peeking over their shoulder while cleaning,
"I know my limits, I can manage."
"I insist, it's cooler outside." Ranboo stated, hanging the damp towel on a rack and let it dry, Wilbur exhaled and nodded.

"Fine, I'll be back soon." He gave in, walking out the door that led to the back of the truck, Ranboo smiled, Ranboo was right though, it is cooler outside, the breeze in his hair really did the trick of cooling him down a little. He looked out into the distance and saw the lights coming from Las Nevadas,
'I wonder how Big Q's doing...' he thought, chuckling at the thought of him drowning in paperwork and being miserable.

'Fuck it, let's go to Las Nevadas.' Wilbur started making his way to the nation, little did he know his symptoms are gonna give him the hardest time.

...

'Fuck-- my head is killing me!' Wilbur groaned in annoyance, rubbing his temple. It was also starting to get hotter too, he didn't want to take his trenchcoat off either since he feels unsafe without it. The breeze has died down and that definitely did not help, he felt like passing out and giving up. But he was so close, so close to Las Nevadas, he was just there! He could make it, it's not that far of a distance and he's done it before, what's stopping him this time?

Wilbur pulled through and made it to the casino, but his head was throbbing and he could barely hold himself up. His limbs were starting to get heavy and his vision was going dark,
"Wilbur what the fuck?" Someone retorted, he couldn't tell who it was since the ringing in his ears were getting louder and louder by the second.

"Hey hey-- what the fuck is happening with you? Answer me!" They exclaimed, Wilburs legs buckled and he collapsed, luckily the person caught them in time before the brunette crashed into the floor.

All the noises surrounding him were canceled out by the deafening ringing in his ears, whoever was holding him started taking him somewhere quickly.

He felt the consciousness slowly slip away and the dormant sleep start to take him under like a tsunami.

...

"Fuck fuck fuck--" Quackity muttered under his breath as he sprinted to the elevator, his dress shoes clacked against the expensive marble flooring as he ran down the halls with an unconscious Wilbur Soot in his arms. The elevator came down and he stepped in, he clicked the top floor button with speed. As he waited he moved the brunettes hair and placed his hand on his forehead, which was very hot and very concerning.

Quackity had to wait two minutes that felt like two decades before he got to the top floor. The elevator doors opened and he ran down the hall, he grabbed the key card from his back pocket and he immediately scanned the card and stepped into his penthouse. He shut the door with his foot and kicked his shoes off, he ran to a spare bedroom he had and placed Wilbur down gently. He ran into a nearby bathroom and grabbed a cloth and ran it under water to dampen it, he quickly came back and placed it on the brunettes forehead.

The ravenette exhaled and stared at Wilbur a little, he should take off his trench coat and boots. He reached down and slid the others trenchcoat and heavy combat boots off without waking him up from his deep sleep. He walked outside and placed his coat on the coat rack and his boots down on the floor next to the door, he sat down on the couch and was exhausted. He honestly didn't know what to do with this guy.

...

Wilbur woke up on a silk bed, it's been forever since he's touched silk and oh my God he's forgotten how great it is. He didn't want to get up but at the same time he doesn't know where he is and that's kind of freaking him out, he did notice that there was a damp cloth on his forehead and his trenchcoat was gone, he grabbed the blanket and covered himself with it. He sighed comfortably and sank into the soft bed,
"Hey jackass." Someone spoke from the doorway, Wilbur looked at them and squinted a little since the person also took off his glasses.

It was Quackity, he was in Quackity's house. That explains the silk bed, but how did he get here? He propped himself up on his elbows, his arms shaking while trying to hold himself up.
"How did I get here?" He asked Quackity, Quackity sighed and walked into the room and shut the door behind him.
"I took you here, you passed out in the casino." He recalled, Wilbur honestly couldn't remember that. Everything was a blur to him because the headache pretty much wiped everything out from a few hours ago.

Wilbur hummed, he sat up properly then removed the damp towel from his forehead and placed it down on the nightstand next to him. He looked around and took in his surroundings,
"Want anything? I could make you soup or something like that..." Quackity suggested, Wilbur perked up and looked at the president.
"Oh, uhm... I would like some soup if that isn't too much of a bother to make." Wilbur spoke quietly, it felt weird when Quackity was being nice to him, it was a good type of weird, it gave him butterflies.

Quackity nodded and left the room, leaving Wilbur to just sit there alone.

unfinished