No Mercy

If he could, he'd curse every spirit he could think of at the moment as he tried to concentrate on what his noble was saying, his cheeks practically glowing red from the embarrassment of his situation. Yet his body betrayed him, his excited cock weeping onto Katara's tongue under his desk as the noble droned on about some form of policy. Zuko has long forgotten what the older man wanted, nor did he really care. All he could think about was his evil, evil wife at her knees before him, her hot tongue lapping at the underside of him.

Zuko wanted to scream. Moans crowded at the back of his throat disguised as odd throat clears when one managed to slip through. The warmth of her throat drove him to a sweat, his brow furrowed as he thought hard about anything other than this woman at his feet sucking the life out of him. Still the man babbled on. Zuko had no idea how a man could be so fucking no long winded and he still didn't know what policy he was speaking on. Yet he was afraid to speak, unknowing what noise Katara could wheld out of him at the moment. He didn't have to look down to know she was smirking the whole time. He felt the mal intended grin on his aching pulsing cock. How he wanted to punish her; pull her up and slam her on the desk forcing haggard, hoarse cries of his name out her throat as he buried himself inside her. He wanted to end her smugness and force her to come undone over and over. He fought back a whimper as he felt her lips slowly move back to the tip of him, flames of want and need scorching his very being as her tongue dragged on leisurely. She rolled her tongue around the head watching him twitch, fighting to keep his top half still. A shudder wrecked him as he slapped his hand down on the desk startling the rambling man.

"My Lord, are you alright?" Concern laced his voice as Zuko shook, Katara slowly deepthroating him, his fingers clawing the wood resisting a low growl rumbling from the underbelly.

"Actually--" Zuko was wrecked as she bobbed, forcing his toes to curl. The Fire Lord cleared his throat. "--I believe I'm quite unwell." He forced out. The unknowing man nodded frantically standing quickly.

"I won't bother you any longer with this then, Fire Lord!" He exclaimed. "I do humbly apologize, I should've noticed something was amiss." If Katara's mouth wasn't full of cock, she'd chuckle.

"It's quite alright." Zuko said giving him his best smile. "We'll discuss things at a later date."

"Yes of course, Fire Lord." The man bumbled with a quick bow.making the young lord flinch, praising all he could that she was fully hidden behind the wood desk.

"Please do get better soon!"

"Thank you." He said as the older gentleman scrambled his way out, locking the door behind him. Immediately, Zuko pulled back, throwing his head back with a low, long moan as she was quick to follow, slurping freely on his length. His hands flew to her head as she did so, steadying her as he bucked into her face without clemency. She whimpered with every thrust, the vibrations bringing him that much closer. As he was about to come undone he kept her head down, fierce eyes glowering at his wife before him.

"Swallow it all." He snarled. His body convulsed with every weak thrust as he felt her throat work his load down, a satisfied moan reverberating on him. Proudly, she pried her lips off his cock with a wicked grin. He snatched her up, quickly moving her robes aside to get to what he desired, before moving her body to sit on his stiff cock groaning from the way she squeezed him. He throbbed inside her as he firmly held her by the neck, his other hand tortuously slow on her clit. She squirmed in his lap, a breathless whine escaping her.

"Silence." Her eyes rolled back at the dangerously dark tone he had taken, her hips following the flick of his hand at the hood of her clitoris, heat growing around her husband's dick.

"You will be silent. The entire time I play with you. Just as I had to be quiet, so do you." His mouth was right at her ear, every biting word making her smile wider. He squeezed her neck once forcing her body to quake against her will as he rubbed her clit slightly faster, just enough to set a slowly paced rhythm, watching her writhe in his hand, the smile on her face gone as she was coming close. She clawed at his thigh, desperately trying to convey her feelings as it was his turn to grin.

"Go ahead, Katara." He practically sneered. "All you want." She fought back a whimper, the burning feeling in her throat as tears fell from her eyes as she bit her lip cumming on his dick. He kept his pace on her clit another orgasm building as her first one was subsiding. She twitched in his grasp as he continued without a hint of mercy for her.

"I'm going to wreck you. For as long as you tortured me. And if you even make a sound..." Her breathing grew heavy as she shivered feeling him thrust in her, her breath hitched. Her eyes met his, a stoic rage in his eyes as he stared her down.

"... we'll start all over. Do you understand?" She pulsed around him before nodding as he quickened his hand watching her back arch.

"Good. Now hush."