Rendezvous

She knew she what she was doing was risky. She knew it was wrong, immoral even. But she couldn't help herself but to come to him when he wanted her. How demanding he was when he told her how and when he was going to claim her. The farther she got from the camp; the more guilty thoughts creeped in the back of her mind. She had an inkling about how Aang felt about her, but never had the heart to answer him. She didn't want to hurt his feelings, didn't want to make things awkward seeing as they had to travel together, she still had a lot to teach him when it came to waterbending and she was still planning on traveling to the ends of the world if it meant bringing a long awaited peace to it. But the more she worried about how it would impact the mission, the more she didn't want reveal her thoughts and feelings to him, especially when it's not the outcome she knows he wants. Shaking her head, she quickened her pace noting the marker her rendezvous made for her to follow. Her heartbeat began to race as she followed the directions to meet him, as she started to undo her bun letting her brown hair flow freely behind her was the wind picked up slightly. The cool air excited her skin as she was greeted by the warm gentle glow of a fire and a man waiting for her, his arms crossed as he watched her stop near the site made for them. She watched with bated breath as his arms fell to his sides before strolling his way to her taking fast claim of her chin as he forced her to look at his face. She did her best to grimace as he sneered cockily.

"Oh please peasant, we both know how much you want me." He chuckled as his hand moved from her chin to tucking a few strands of her hair behind her ear. Katara resisted the burning urge to have her head rest in his large warm hand before his other arm snaked its way around her waist harshly pulling her to him. Her hips were on hers as she choked down her embarrassment at the length that pushed against her. "That's why you keep coming back." She pushed him roughly gaining a small amount of distance from him. He chuckled darkly as he closed the small gap between them twirling her hair in his hand.

"What? Going to tell me again how we shouldn't be doing this?" His sneer grew as she fell silent not daring to look him in the eye knowing there was nothing but submission in hers. "That's what I thought." He roughly pulled her close to him once more using her hair as she grunted in pain as he solidified his hold against her. He bore his eyes into hers, the fire behind them making his flicker more, like a lone golden flame.

"You're mine." She forced herself to look away from him as he rolled his hips against hers, biting back the whimpers of desire bubbling in her throat. "Are you going to play hard to get again, Katara?" He asked gently. "Or are you going to comply like a good girl tonight?" She bit her lip for a moment before looking up at him, her legs beginning to quake underneath her. Without a word she pushed on her toes shakenly to collide her lips with his as she kissed him. His hand migrated from her hair to her face as he smirked stroking it once before sliding down to ease her from her weakness in her legs to scoop her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He pushed her against a nearby tree as he snarled hungrily.

"You want me, don't you?" He asked breaking the kiss before moving down to her neck.

"Y-Yes." She croaked out. She gasped as she felt his teeth dig into her skin. "Yes, my Prince." She corrected herself as he grunted in approval before removing his shirt and shifting his focus on to her dress.

"Good girl, take it off." He commanded. She whimpered as she felt his lips attack her neck again with light bites and fevered kisses against her exposed skin. She undid her top watching his golden eyes follow the fabric slide off her body exposing her breasts to him. The coldness of the air torturing her nipples as she shuddered before pushing herself closer to him wanting to be close to some warmth. He growled as he snatched her skirt off her hips as she loosened her grip her legs had on his waist so the skirt could be moved. The fabric strained at the pull of her legs being spread for him. He purred approvingly, as he pushed her against the trunk of the tree again shoving his pants down far enough for his pulsing and aching cock to spring free.